Formula 1 Money Back Special - If Selected Winner Fails To Finish
Lewis Hamilton bids to defend his Formula 1 championship title in 2015, so Unibet are joining in the drama of a new season by offering free bonus refunds for every race where your selected race winner fails to finish.
Britain's Hamilton clinched a second career F1 title in 2014 after a tense season-long battle with Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosberg, the German looking for revenge in 2015 while Red Bull, Ferrari and Williams will be among those trying to stop the dominance of the Silver Arrows.
Unibet are offering a season-long money back promotion which applies to the 19 Grand Prix that will take place in 2015.
Opt-In at Unibet's promotion page and place a pre-race single "GP Winner" market bet on the winner of the latest Grand Prix. If your driver fails to finish the race, you will receive a matched free bet on your stake as a free bonus.
The maximum free bonus available to claim each race is £20, which must then be wagered in full once at odds of at least 1.40 to withdraw any winnings.
If you don't already have an account with Unibet you can pick up a risk-free bet of up to £20 when you register today. Click here to register with Unibet, then deposit and bet at least £10 and get up to £20 back as a free bet if your first bet loses.
Then place your first bet via mobile and if it loses, Unibet will refund your stake with a free bet bonus, up to £10. The free bets just keep on coming as you can pick up a further bonus for recommending a friend to Unibet where there are regular offers and promotions on top sporting events. Use the links on the right of this page or scroll down on your mobile device to see the latest Unibet offers and money back specials.
Use your free welcome bet and free mobile bet to bet on a good range of markets on American football, athletics, badminton, bandy, baseball, basketball, beach volleyball, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, floorball, futsal, golf, handball, horse racing, ice hockey, motor racing, pool, rugby, snooker, soccer, table tennis, tennis, trotting, volleyball, water polo and winter sports.
Unibet terms and conditions:
- In order to qualify for a refund, you will have to opt in to this promotion prior to placing your bet.
- Offer applies to bets placed on any "GP Winner" market. Each Way or to place bets are excluded.
- Live bets are not eligible. Bets must be placed pre-race.
- Promotion applies to your first bet on the "GP Winner" market, for every race of the season.
- The minimum bet amount is £20. Any bet with a higher stake amount will only be refunded up to £20.
- Eligible stakes will be refunded by 15:00 the day after the race. The official Formula 1 website (http://www.formula1.com/) will be used to determine whether a driver retires from the race.
- This bonus must be wagered 1X at minimum of 1.40 odds before any potential winnings can be withdrawn.
- Unibet reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
- Unibet terms and conditions apply at all times for this campaign.
- Unibet reserves the right to limit stakes and change prices at any time.