Prince Harry and Meghan Royal Betting
The UK, and the world for that matter, have been celebrating the news that Prince Harry is having a baby with his American bride, Meghan Markle, and the royal bets are already on for Hazza’s first child.
The news has been discussed in every corner of the world – especially as the baby becomes the seventh in line to the throne, pushing the Duke of York down to eighth. Over 18 million watched Prince Harry finally put a ring on it in May 2018, and that same number is expected to grow when we are all glued to our TV screens, waiting for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to come out of the doors of the Lindo Wing.
Royal Betting Specials
As mentioned above, there are plenty of royal baby specials to make your money:
Royal Baby Recommended Bets:
Bet £10 on Football, Get £50 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- Excellent football odds from leagues all over the world
- Fun promotional offers and incentives for all customers
- State of the art mobile app for betting on the go
Bet £10 Get £30 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world’s biggest betting exchange
- Fixed odds, cashback specials and bonuses added to winnings on multiple bets
- Wide range and coverage of daily enhanced odds offers
Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world's favourite online sports betting company
- Bet365 offers an amazing App including Live Streaming
- The most comprehensive In-Play service
GET £60 In Bonuses when you stake £10Terms & Conditions Apply
- Special bets and promotions as their popular double delight offers
- Strong emphasis on UK and Irish markets
- Daily Odds Boosts and special prices
Bet £19, Get £66 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- Best betting odds & games
- Play the widest and best range of online slots machines at Bet UK
- Best UK offers our players one of the best selections of casino
Royal betting is one of the most popular specials for punters in the UK, and around the world. There were millions of royal bets taken for the wedding – especially on who would walk Meghan down the aisle – and we expect the same when it comes to royal baby specials. There are even royal family 2019 predictions on the hair colour of the baby, so there is more than an enough opportunity to make your money.
Royal betting is big business for most bookmakers and is one of the most popular options for all punters. Over the past several years, bookies have made millions on royal bets on Kate and William and, now, Harry and Meghan. The British Royal Family, on any normal day, are subject to plenty of media attention, so you can expect a number of bets. Royal wedding specials betting is nothing short of a phenomenon.
There are plenty of options for royal betting, with marriages, babies and loads more markets available at betting sites. If you are on the hunt for the best royal bets, we’re sharing all of the latest markets, tips and even promotions to help make your money.
Royal Baby Betting
The buzz is on for the royal baby, expected in spring 2019. Hand in hand with the announcement comes the royal betting markets and Prince Harry predictions etc. True to form, the bookmakers have gone all out with the royal novelty betting, taking bets on whether the baby will be born ginger or brunette, and even if Meghan is going to have twins or triplets.
Originally, the royal family predictions of 2019 were that the Duchess would have a baby this year, but those have been changed. What you can do now is place bets on the actual time, the date, the weight and even what brand Meghan will be wearing when she finally shows the world the baby we have all been waiting for.
Prince Harry has long been one of the more popular royals; known for his partying and heading out with his mates, so it’s no surprise there are plenty of royal bets. Most popular is, without doubt, the names of the royal baby. If it’s a girl, Diana and Alice are the frontrunners for the royal special betting, and would be a touching tribute to Harry’s mum. James and Arthur are also leading the way if the baby is born a boy. With this child unlikely to ever become King or Queen, the parents have more freedom with the names and, as such, there are some additional surprises to the bets.
Royal Betting Tips
If you want some royal betting tips, you need to keep up with the news. If there is anything new with the baby, you can bet it will be reported on immediately. Other than that, it’s a game of luck when it comes to royal bets. You can hedge your bets by using welcome bonuses and specific promotions to, essentially, provide risk-free bets on the royal specials. We’ll always share the latest deals and offers, so you can make the most of your money on royal betting.
Royal Betting Odds
The royal bets on the names are, by far and large, the most popular:
- Alice is the general favourite at odds of 12/1 for bookmakers – including Bet365.
- William Hill has other ideas and believes Diana is a close call for the name, with odds of 14/1. It’s a likely scenario that Diana will be included in the name, so that bet is worth an investment.
- If it is a boy, James and Arthur are also in the running, at 12/1 and 14/1 respectively.
Most of these odds are based on past experiences with royal baby names, but there could be a change in tradition with Prince Harry and Meghan’s first child.