Up To £200 Bonus 6 Fold + Acca Insurance on Winner Sports
Get up to £200 bonus 6 fold + Acca insurance when you open an account with Winner Sports today. Sign up and deposit at least £30 to qualify for the bonus.
Once you register an new account Winner will email you a promotion code. To take up the 100% matched bonus offer, simply make your first deposit then click the Bonus tab and enter the promotion code.
You’ll be able to withdraw the bonus and any winnings from the bonus on completing the wagering requirements which is eight times the first deposit and bonus within 7 days. In order to count towards the rollover requirements, bets must contain at least one selection at odds of at least evens and no bigger than 10/1.
Please note, the offer is only available to customers residing in the UK.
How To Claim £200 Bonus On Winner Sports:
> Click CLAIM YOUR £200 bonus 6 fold + acca insurance! to go to Winner Sports
> Click ‘Continue’ and register your details.
> Wait for your promotion code in the welcome email
> Deposit at least £30 and receive 100% matched bonus
> Bet & get exclusive Acca rewards
Winner will credit you with a 100% bonus up to £200 which can be withdrawn after the wagering requirements have been met.
Winner Sports is a sportsbook provided by online gambling company, Redfinger Trading Ltd which also owns Winner Casino, Games, Poker, Bingo and Mobile Casino. Bet on over 20 major sports including, UK horse racing, on a secure and trusted betting platform provided by leading gaming software developer, Playtech.
If you gamble on football or horse racing, it pays to bet with Winner who provides its customers with a great range of daily free bet offers and bonuses.
With Multiple Insurance you’ll recieve a new free bet if one team lets you down on your football accumulator. Get a free bet worth up to 25% of returns from winning football accumulators and you’ll find Money Back offers on high profile football matches, race meetings and other major sports events. Racing fans receive double odds for one winner plus up to 25% bonus on Lucky bets placed on UK and Irish horse racing.
You’ll find competitive odds on a wide range of betting markets with early prices, ante post prices and live shows on UK horse racing and over 75 markets on most football matches. Bet in play on major sports like football, tennis, ice hockey and basketball and if you fancy a change from sports betting, there’s casino, poker and bingo to keep you amused.
Winner bonus Terms and Conditions
The Winner sign up offer is very generous, but does come with various terms and conditions that you need to be fully aware of.
This offer applies to new customers only.
Once you’ve registered your new account with Winner Sports and deposited a minimum of £30 (maximum qualifying amount £200), you will receive a full 100% matched bonus of your initial deposit as Winner bonus funds.
Your initial deposit and Winner bonus must be turned over 8 times before any withdrawal is allowed. Bets must contain at least one selection at odds of at least Evens (2.00) and not greater than 10/1 (11.00) in order to count towards any turnover requirements.
You must complete the turnover requirement within 14 days of receiving your bonus in order to be able to withdraw your bonus and/or winnings generated from your deposit and bonus. Any turnover requirements that have not been met within 14 days of receiving the bonus will result in any winnings and bonuses held in your balance (both bonus and cash balance) being forfeited.
Winner – More Offers & Promotions
There are plenty more Winner sports free bets on offer besides the fabulous Winner Welcome Bonus.
- £200 Mobile Loyalty free bets – Get a free £10 bet for every £200 (20 x £10) bets placed via mobile on Racing or In-Play Football / Tennis / NFL / NBA / MLB / NHL / Snooker and Darts events.
- Golf Free Bet if 2nd or 3rd – Place a pre-tournament real money golf bet of £5+ on any European/PGA Tour outright winner market. If the bet finishes either 2nd or 3rd, you’ll receive the win part of your stake as a free bet up to £25.
- Football Acca Club – Weekly £5 Free Acca – Place minimum 5 x £5 on 4+ Fold accas on selected competitions between any Monday and Sunday and receive £5 Winner Free bet if 1 (one) team lets you down. Place a 6+ fold acca on selected competitions and markets, if 1 (one) selection loses, get your stake matched as a Winner free bet up to £25.
- Beaten by a Length – Place a real money win or each way single of £5+ and get stake matched as free bet up to £25 if your horse finishes 2nd by a length or less.
- Tennis Accumulator Bonuses Acca Insurance: Place a 5+ fold acca on selected markets and get stake matched as Winner free bet funds up to £25 if 1 selection loses Minimum odds 1/5 on each leg.
- Tennis Cash Bonus: Place a 2+ fold tennis acca. If the acca wins, get 5%-50% of your winnings as a cash bonus up to £5,000.
- Golf Acca Insurance on 4+ folds – Place a 4+ fold 2/3 ball golf acca on any European/PGA Tour event. If 1 (one) selection loses, your stake will be returned as a free bet up to £25.
- US Sport Accumulator Bonuses – Acca Insurance – Place a 5+ fold acca on any US sport. If one selection loses, your stake will be refunded as a free bet up to £25.
- Lucky Streak! – If you place a Lucky 15, Lucky 31 or a Lucky 63 and only have one winner, Winner sportsbook will double the odds on the single winning selection. Available on all UK and Irish racing bets, every day!
- VIP cash back! – VIP Cashback is paid for weekly Net losses and not for every single loss. The Cashback amount is calculated as Losses – Winnings – bonuses given = Net Losses during the particular time period.
Winner – Our Rating – 4-5 stars rating
Winner bookmaker has only had an online presence since 2013, but it has grown enormously in popularity over a such a relatively short space of time.
With a standout Winner Welcome Bonus and a great selection of additional promotions on offer, it’s easy to see why Winner continues to attract plenty of custom.
The Winner sports betting site is easy to navigate and although the range of markets and odds on offer are competitive, rather than being anything truly outstanding, there is enough about Winner Sports for them to justifiably claim to be part of the bookmaker establishment now.
Odds & Markets
- Winner’s odds tend to be roughly in line with the industry standard, although with daily enhanced odds promotions, there is always the possibility of getting some really excellent betting value.
- There’s plenty of depth with regards to sports offered and the range of markets available within them at the Winner sportsbook, providing a selection that’s the equal of most of the established bookmakers.
- In addition to sports betting, there are also specialised markets for politics, awards and reality TV betting odds.
Website & Navigation
The website is well laid out and easy to navigate. Registration is quick and simple, allowing you get into the action in just a few minutes. The bet slip is intuitive to use and allows customers to select bankers in complicated perms. Winner Sports is not as well featured as the big online operations and punters do not get live video streaming or race form for individual races.
There is audio commentary available on UK racing plus Sky Sports News Radio around the clock, and access to a huge range of sports stats and live results provided by Betradar. The website is available in English and odds can be viewed in fractional, decimal or American format.
Live betting and upcoming events dominate the main area of the home page, making it very convenient to find the next betting event. Customers will find links to casino, poker, games and bingo plus current promotions but none of it detracts from the main purpose of providing a stylish and accessible sportsbook.
Winner is licensed and regulated by the Antigua and Barbuda Financial Services Regulatory Commission to ensure fair gaming and the suitability of the licence holders to operate among other regulatory gaming standards. Customer data is protected by advanced encryption methods using the strongest security available, and 256-bit SSL encryption protects all personal data passed between the customer and Winner Sports.
Winner Sports has an easy to navigate layout, with everything neatly labeled on the site to ensure that even a novice can easily find their way around.
There are a variety of tabs near the top of the page which are particularly useful, covering topics such as Payment Options, Promotions, FAQs, Glossary and Free Bet Token Information.
Mobile Betting & Winner App
The Winner betting app is available on all mobile platforms capable of connecting to the internet via a mobile browser.
With Winner mobile you also get mobile-only promotions such as free bets on horse racing, golf mobile money back and free bets on in-play football and tennis.
In addition to Winner Sports, the app also enables you to switch instantly to poker, casino games, slots or bingo seamlessly.
Winner Mobile also offers £200 Mobile loyalty free bets, giving users a free £10 bet for every £200 (20 x £10) bets placed via mobile on Racing or In-Play Football, Tennis, NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, Snooker and Darts events.
Customer support is available 24/7 with live chat and a free phone telephone number. The website will continue to develop and it can be seen in the early days that a FAQ and help section might be useful. However, the process of opening an account, making a deposit and placing a bet is so straightforward it is unlikely to be an issue for new customers who always have real people to ask should they need any questions answered.
Winner accepts a wide variety of payment options to accomodate customers worldwide using the following currencies; AUD, CAD, CHF, DKK, EUR, GBP, NOK, SEK, USD, and ZAR. Make deposits via Mastercard and Visa credit/debit cards, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Instadebit, Entropay, Webmoney, clickandbuy, Paysafecard, Ukash, Click2pay, Bank Transfer and a number other payment options.
1. The following are the terms and conditions of the ” 100% PRE-WAGER BONUS UP TO £200 ” (the “Promotion”). The Promotion is made by Winner.co.uk (the “Promoter”).
2. This Welcome Bonus Offer is only available to new Winner customers aged 18+ and who have not previously accepted any Winner.co.uk welcome bonus offer.
3. You must register and open a new player account with Winner Sports and complete the applicable verification process. This Promotion refers to new players only and does not apply to players that already have an existing or previous account with Winner Sports.
4. Upon the completion of the registration process and the verification of the new player’s account, you must deposit a minimum amount of £30 to receive a 100% bonus (i.e., £30 bonus amount).
5. The maximum bonus amount a player can receive in this promotion is £200 (i.e., if your first deposit is £200 or more then you will qualify for a bonus of £200).
6. All bonus credits are for wagering purposes only. The bonus amount can never be withdrawn.
7. Players are entitled to withdraw any remaining amount of their original deposit at any time. However, if The Wagering Requirements are not complete then players will forfeit the bonus and any pending winnings
8. The first credits wagered will be deducted first from your pending winnings then from your deposit(s) and finally from the bonus.
9. Wagering Requirements
– To withdraw any pending winnings from this bonus, you must bet and settle the sum of your deposit and bonus eight (8) times (“The Wagering Requirements”)
– Bets must contain at least one selection at odds of at least Evens (2.00) and no greater than 10/1 (11.00) to count towards The Wagering Requirements. Any single bets placed at odds of less than Evens (2.00) will not count towards The Wagering Requirement. In multiple bets at least one selection must have odds of Evens (2.00) or greater to count towards The Wagering Requirement. Bets with odds greater than 10/1 (11.00) will not count towards The Wagering Requirement.
– At least 50% of your bets towards The Wagering Requirements must be placed on multiples (bets with more than 1 selection).
– The maximum wager per bet per event that contribute to The Wagering Requirement is £50, bets above £50 will not contribute to the required wagering amount
– Only bets placed on the first selection in any market/fixture combination, both pre-match and In-Play, will count towards The Wagering Requirements. Any subsequent bets placed on other selections in the same market/fixture combination will not count towards The Wagering Requirements. This term is applied in conjunction with the other restrictions. As an example, once you have qualified, a bet on Man Utd to beat Liverpool on the Full Time Result market at odds of Evens (2.00) or greater will count towards The Wagering Requirements, however a subsequent bet placed on Liverpool on the Full Time Result market in the same game either pre-match or In-Play will not count towards The Wagering Requirements. Where your first bet on any market/fixture combination is less than Evens (2.00), this bet and any subsequent bets on this market/fixture combination will not count towards The Wagering Requirements.
– Only wagers placed in the Sportsbook will count towards bonus requirements. Any winnings that have not occurred from within the Sportsbook will be forfeited
– Bets placed on Asian Handicap and Goal Line markets, both pre-match and In-Play will not count towards the turnover requirement stated in these terms and conditions.
10. Bonus expiration
– Your rollover requirements must be fully completed and settled within 14 days of the bonus being activated. If the Rollover Requirements are not fully completed in this time, your bonus balance (including pending winnings generated from the bonus) will be forfeited.
11. In the event that your bonus balance is less than £1, the bonus will be removed from your account.
12. The maximum amount that can be converted to cash and withdrawn from the total balance (both bonus and cash balance) is £2,000. Any amount that exceeds £2,000 will be forfeited.
13. Cashed out bets will not qualify towards bonus wagering requirements.
14. You can only have one active bonus at any one time. To claim another bonus the current active bonus must be completed or closed first.
15. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other open account offer.
16. Players who receive the Winner Sports first deposit bonus must wager their full cash deposit amount on Winner Sports before they will be eligible to withdraw any winnings.
17. A player who makes a first deposit on Winner Sports and accepts the First Deposit Bonus but then uses his cash funds to wager on any product other than sports, is in breach of bonus terms. Such action of the player will result in the bonus and any winnings to be void.
18. Transactions made from the UK using the following payment methods will not qualify for this promotion:
19. If there is evidence these terms and conditions have been breached and that participants are using free bets or other promotional offers to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome, the Promoter reserves the right to void free bets or any bets funded by bonuses.
20. Winner reserves the right to limit the eligibility of customers to participate in this Promotion. Winner Sports offers are intended for recreational players and Winner Sports may in its complete discretion limit the eligibility of its players to take part in all or part of any promotion.
21. This offer is valid for new accounts only. Duplicate accounts will not qualify. Only one offer per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number, or IP address is allowed.
22. Any bonus that is incorrectly credited to a customer will be removed from the customer’s account.
23. The promoter is Winner.co.uk