£10 Free Bet on 32Red Sport
Claim a £10 free bet when you register with 32Red Sport, plus get 10 free games on the Terminator 2 slot.
Brought to you by the same firm behind the succesful 32Red Casino site, 32Red Sport is a sports betting portal offering markets on football, horse racing, greyhounds and many more popular sports.
On top of great UK football odds and regular Horse Racing price boosts, new customers are welcomed with £10 free bets plus 10 free games on the Terminator 2 slot. Simply place a bet of £10 or more on any event and 32Red Sport will give you a £10 free bet plus 10 free games on Terminator 2 slot.
How To Claim Your £10 Free Bet On 32Red Sport:
> Click CLAIM YOUR £10 NOW and go to the 32Red Sport website
> Click ‘Join Now’ to register a new account and make a deposit
> Place a bet of £10 or more to qualify for a £10 free bet
Initial bets must be placed at odds of evens(2.00) or greater to qualify for the free bet which will arrive in your new account when the qualifying bet is settled. You will then have 7 days in which to use your free bet before it expires. Please note that due to promotional abuse, customers who deposit via Moneybookers & Neteller do not qualify for this offer.
Earn and use your free bet against any sports betting market at 32Red Sport with plenty to bet on including an extensive variety of football markets covering every aspect of the beautiful game. There’s also Horse Racing, Greyhounds, Tennis, Golf, Cricket, Rugby Union, Rugby League, Snooker, American Football, Athletics, Aussie Rules, Baseball, Basketball, Beach Volleyball, Boxing, Chess, Cycling, Darts, Handball, Ice Hockey, Motorsports, Surfing, Table Tennis, Trotting, UFC/MMA, Volleyball and Winter Sports as well as Politics betting and other speciality markets.
With a seemingly endless variety of sports to bet on and value to be found both pre-event and in-play, 32Red Sport is a prime place to place your sports bets. Horse Racing punters in particular will appreciate the daily price boosts on UK and Irish meetings, while the vast array of live betting opportunities will keep live bettors entertained.
32Red Sport provide a multitude of payment options on a robust and secure platform with around the clock customer support enabling you to enjoy a hassle free gaming experience.
32Red Sport Terms & Conditions:
- This offer applies a customer’s first qualifying bet placed at 32Red Sport.
- A qualifying bet is a £10 win single on any selection (or combination of selections) with odds of Evs (2.0) or greater. Void/push bets and bets on any enhanced odds promotional market do not qualify.
- A £10 free bet & 10 free Terminator 2TM slot games will be credited upon settlement of your qualifying bet.
- Bets which are closed early using our cash-in facility do not qualify towards this offer.
- The free bet awarded is a £10 win single bet to be used on any event. Free bet stake is not included in any returns.
- Terminator 2 is a 243 ways slot. The free games awarded will be 10 games at 243 lines, 1 coin at 0.01 coin size. Your free slot games are only valid in our Instant Casino.
- Unused free bets will expire 7 days and will not be re-credited.
- This offer is only available to UK & Ireland customers. Due to promotional abuse, customers who deposit via Moneybookers & Neteller do not qualify for this offer.
- This promotion is strictly limited to one free bet per household even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of a user will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, computer, and any other form of identification which may be required.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of new customers to participate in this promotion, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, change the terms and conditions for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. 32Red’s decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.