Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid Money Back Special - If Four Or More Goals
Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid meet in the Champions League quarter-final second leg on Wednesday and Apollo Bet are offering money back on selected losing bets if four or more goals are scored in the game.
The first leg finished goal less, a rare occurence in Madrid derbies and fans will be hoping for the quality of finishing witnessed in the two previous meetings which produced four goals apiece.
Place a single first/last/anytime goalscorer or correct score bet on the match and, should you lose your bet and four or more goals are score on the game, Apollo Bet will refund your stake as a free bet token.
The maximum free bet refund you can claim is £25, which cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Applies to UK and Ireland customers only, from both desktop and mobile devices.
Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid kicks off at 7.45pm on Wednesday 22 April, the match televised live on Sky Sports 5.
Use your free bets on any sportsbook markets. Apollo Bet offer competitive prices on a wide variety of sporting events including UK and International horse racing, american football, athletics, aussie rules, baseball, basketball, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, field hockey, futsal, gaelic sports, golf, greyhound racing, handball, ice hockey, martial arts, motor racing, pool, rugby, snooker, soccer, table tennis, tennis.
Apollo Bet is based in Widnes, Cheshire and has been operating online since 2011. The firm offer regular money back promotions on various sports with many refunds offering plenty of future opportunities to claim a free bet after making use of this offer.
Apollo Bet terms and conditions:
- Max Refund £/€25 per customer.
- 1 refund per customer (applies to first bet in these markets).
- Stake refunded as free bet.
- Applies to single bets only.
- Free bets do not qualify for this offer.
- Applies to bets placed in Real Madird v Atletico Madrid game only on 22nd April 2015.
- Applies to bets placed prior to kick off at 7.45pm Wednesday 22nd April 2015.
- Refunds can take up to 48 hours to be added to your account.
- Eligible for existing customers only. If used as first bet, customer will not qualify for any further sign up offers.
- Apollobet have the right to amend or remove the offer at any time.
- Does not apply to singles in multi-bets.
- Applies to all channels.
- Applies to Ireland and UK customers only.
- Applies to result at the end of scheduled 90 minutes play.