Money Back If Irish Open Selection Finishes Second
The European Tour visits County Cork in Ireland this week for the Irish Open at the Fota Island Resort.
Rory McIlroy is firmly at the head of Irish Open betting, with Graeme McDowell and Victor Dubuisson joint second favourites.
Place a pre-tournament bet on the Irish Open and Coral will offer money back of up to £25 if your chosen player finishes second.
The offer only applies to win part of Win and Each-way Singles, and your refund will be rewarded within 24 hours as a free bet token to be used on Coral sportsbook.
Coral terms and conditions:
- Offer applies to €/£ Coral customers aged 18 years or over whose accounts are registered in the UK & Republic of Ireland.
- Place a pre-tournament bet on Irish Open and if your player finishes 2nd we will refund your stake as a free bet up to £/€25 per customer. Applies to win part of Win & Each-way Singles.
- The offer will be paid out on a player who finishes second in the tournament. In the event of a tie, dead heat rules will be applied.
- The refund will be in the form of Free Bet Token and will be credited to your account within 24 hours of bet settlement.
- Void bets do not count towards this promotion.
- Free bet token will expire within 7 days of issue.
- Free bet token must be used in its entirety on any single sports bet – excludes tote pool betting.
- Free bet tokens are non-refundable. Free bet stake is not included in any returns.
- This free bet offer cannot be used in conjunction, or contribute to any other coral.co.uk free bet offer or promotions.