- Maximum Refund £25
- Restrictions Singles only
England v Uruguay Money Back If England Lose
England take on Uruguay this Thursday in Sao Paulo and Ladbrokes have a great offer for the Three Lions’ crucial second World Cup match.
Ladbrokes are offering money back as a Free Bet for losing First Goalscorer, Correct Score and Scorecast bets should England lose their World Cup Group D game against Uruguay.
England’s Daniel Sturridge has said that he will give anything in the ‘do or die’ contest against Uruguay, both teams needing a win to keep their World Cup hopes alive after defeats to Italy and Costa Rica in their first matches respectively.
Whether England fans will be celebrating the result or not remains a mystery, but Ladbrokes are certainly boosting the chance of a good result for punters with this money back special.
The offer applies to single bets placed before the match kicks off on Thursday 19 June at 8pm. Refunds are awarded as free bets, up to £25 maximum.
Terms and conditions from Ladbrokes website:
1. If England lose against Uruguay (19/06/2014, 8pm), Ladbrokes will refund all losing correct scores, first goalscorers and scorecasts, up to £/€25 as a free bet.
2. Offer is available to new and existing online, mobile and shop customers. The offer does not apply to telephone betting.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refund will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to losing bets placed on the correct score, first goalscorer and scorecast markets of the FIFA World Cup 2014 fixture, England v Uruguay on 19/06/2014 at 8pm.
6. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
7. For bets placed in our shops the maximum total refund is £/€25 per market per customer. For bets placed through Ladbrokes.com or Ladbrokes Mobile the offer is restricted to one refund per customer per market (first bet placed) to a maximum of £/€25 per customer.
8. The free bet token (or in shop voucher) will be valid for 7 days from the time the token/voucher is issued.
9. Free bets are non-refundable. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets placed with free bet tokens.
10. Bets placed with free bets do not count towards the offer.
11. Tote or pools bets or bets placed on Ladbrokes Exchange do not qualify for the promotion.
12. Free bet tokens can be redeemed online, on mobile or via telephone betting.
13. As of the 1st November 2012 the minimum spend on telebetting is £/€25 per call.
14. Void bets do not count.
15. Bets placed with free bets do not count towards the offer.
16. Online and Mobile refunds (as a free bet) will be credited within 24 hours. In shop, a free bet voucher will be issued on presentation of the losing bet receipt.
17. Ladbrokes reserves the right to restrict bonuses to individual customers at its discretion.
18. Any bets placed from Ukash, MoneyBookers and Neteller deposits will not qualify for this offer.
19. Free bet restrictions : Free bets cannot be redeemed on any other online product (Casino, Poker, Bingo, Games, Live Casino, Lottos, Virtuals, Vegas). Free bets cannot be used to fund Tote, pool or Lottery bets. In shop, free bets cannot be used for Machine play or betting on Easibet terminals.
20. Free bets must be used in their entirety as a Win Single on any sport and cannot be split into multiple stakes. A free bet token cannot be partially redeemed. If you attempt to place a bet for a lesser total stake than the value of your free bet, the remaining value of the free bet will be void.
21. Redeemed free bets will not count toward qualification to view streamed events.
22. Free bets do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
23. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
24. Offer is only open to customers living in the UK and Ireland or other selected countries betting on their respective language sites to a maximum of £/€25 (or currency equivalent; USD=40, SEK=250, DKK =250, THB=1,000).
25. Ladbrokes may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
26. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions, Ladbrokes reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion
27. The promoter is Ladbrokes Betting & Gaming, Imperial House, Imperial Drive, Rayners Lane, Middlesex, HA2 7JW and Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.