For many years, people have played football fantasy games across many leagues and tournaments including the English Premier League. Now we are seeing a transition across to fantasy football betting and daily games, rather than a full season of action.This is opening up Premier League fantasy football to a whole new audience. For these players, the best fantasy football tips are needed, alongside finding the top fantasy football betting sites to place their bets. Luckily, you will find help with those right here on our guide to fantasy football, which includes a look at daily fantasy football games.
Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world's favourite online sports betting company
- Bet365 offers an amazing App including Live Streaming
- The most comprehensive In-Play service
Bet £10, Get £30 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- Best betting odds & games
- Play the widest and best range of online slots machines at Bet UK
- Best UK offers our players one of the best selections of casino
Bet £20, And get it Back as Cash if it LosesTerms & Conditions Apply
- Excellent football odds from leagues all over the world
- Fun promotional offers and incentives for all customers
- State of the art mobile app for betting on the go
Bet £10, Get £15Terms & Conditions Apply
- Hundreds of online slot games
- In-play sports betting markets on football, tennis, ice hockey, volleyball, badminton, baseball, golf and table tennis.
- Variety of deposit options and fast cashouts
How Does FANTASY Football Work?
Football fantasy games work in a very similar way to each other, once you have played a few, you will be comfortable on them all. You select your team from the players available in the league and earn points for what they achieve on the field when playing. This may be scoring goals, creating assists, recording clean sheets and many other things. There are two common ways to play along, daily fantasy football which covers one set of games, or a full season of play, covering an entire season. Fantasy football betting usually concentrates on daily fantasy, giving you the chance to place a bet and win something straight away that weekend.
Win Cash Prizes on Football Fantasy at Paddy Power Fantasy
How to Join FANTASY Football & Create a Team?
Here we are going to show you how to create a football fantasy team and get playing.
The steps here can be used across many different fantasy Premier League sites, whether it is daily fantasy football or season long.
Here are the steps you need to take:
- Choose a site to play on
- Sign up for your first fantasy football 2020 account
- Choose how you want to play, daily or across a season
- Select a team of players, making sure you follow the selection rules of the game type you are playing
- Get ready to watch the action and see which of your players perform well and rack up big points
- Check out to see if you have won at the end of the weekend’s games if you are playing daily fantasy football
Those playing season long games can check the latest standings at the end of a weekend’s action, instead of seeing if they have won.
There are many fantasy football strategy ideas and fantasy football tips online for players who are looking for help and advice.
As you progress and improve by picking up tips, the fantasy football odds should go in your favour, giving you more chance of winning.
What is Daily Fantasy Football & What are the Benefits?
Daily fantasy football is where fantasy football betting focuses on just one day of action, or sometimes one weekend.
At the end of this day or round there will be a winner, who takes home the prize pot on offer or a group of winners who win a fixed amount.
By playing this way, you get the chance to win straight away over one weekend, rather than waiting for the full season to play out.
Some players struggle to keep interested in a full season and for that reason, daily fantasy football continues to grow in popularity.
Here are the benefits of daily fantasy football:
- Weekly wins rather than waiting for a full season
- Most fantasy football betting competitions focus on daily play
- No need to be interested in a full season
- Players will find it easier to pick a team based on just one game
Fantasy Football – Different Formats
Those looking to get involved in football fantasy games for the first time will be pleased to learn that you can do so in many ways.
This includes playing season long games either as private leagues with friends, public leagues against many people or in exclusive members only leagues.
These can also be used in daily fantasy football, so you can choose to play against your friends or against members of the public.
Exclusive leagues in the daily format usually mean leagues that have an entry fee where you can win prizes.
This is where fantasy football betting takes place, and it is something you can join in with.
These leagues can be entered for a nominal fee, giving you the chance to win prizes, cash or free bets from those running the competition.
If you are looking for a different way to bet on the weekend football then get together some fantasy football tips and try this out.
Premier League fantasy football is hugely popular, not only with players in the UK but also around the world.
With games taking place each weekend, this means you have weekly opportunities to bet and win on football fantasy games.
Best FANTASY SPORTS Betting Sites
Fantasy football betting sites offer you the chance to join in with their weekly competitions and put yourself up against other players in a bid to win free bets, cash prizes and many other great things if you are successful.
Those looking to take part should look out for fantasy football tips to follow and pick the best team they possibly can.
Paddy Power have a dedicated fantasy section on their website.
Here, customers of Paddy Power can place their bets on Premier League fantasy football and other sports such as the NBA, NFL and golf.
You can log in and pay via your account funds, before settling down, picking your best team and taking part in the next football fantasy daily games.
Paddy Power combine the chance to win prizes with them such as free bets with great cash prizes if you are lucky enough to win a competition.
Betfair also offer a combination of fantasy football tips and betting
With Betfair, they offer tips and fantasy football strategy ideas to players.
They also show how you can back your players for success with them, as well as putting these players in your fantasy teams.
This usually includes a range of players you can bet to score at any time, players who will keep a clean sheet and other valuable fantasy point scoring suggestions.
Tips & Strategies for Betting on FANTASY SPORTS
Want the best fantasy football tips and strategies to follow?
To get you started as a daily fantasy football player, check out these top tips:
- Strength of opposition – make note of who your players are up against by checking the latest Premier League fixtures and look out for opportunities where players are going up against weak teams.
- Upcoming games – From time to time, even the very best will need a rest from playing, make sure any players you choose do not have an important game on the horizon, meaning they may be rested for that.
- Past history – It is a fact that certain players perform well against some clubs and you should try to side with these players, especially strikers who have a habit of scoring against specific teams.
- Former players returning – Similar to above, former players often raise their game when playing against their old club and this can mean vital additional fantasy points for you and your team if you include these.
- Combine defensive players – This is a fantasy football strategy used by many, combining strong defensive units together against weak teams gives you the chance to double up or maybe even treble up on clean sheet bonuses, so look out for these opportunities.
Fantasy Football FAQs
Can you make money off fantasy football?
Yes, especially on daily fantasy football games where there are many cash prizes up for grabs.
Is playing fantasy football for money legal?
Yes, this works in the same way as any competition you enter, those who do say pay a fee with the chance to win a prize at the end.
What happens if my player doesn't play in fantasy football?
If your player doesn’t play he won’t pick up any points. This is why it is vital to look out for any team news before finalizing your team selection.
Is fantasy football a form of gambling?
If you are paying to enter a competition and trying to win a prize then yes, fantasy football is just like gambling, you are paying a small fee to try and win a big amount.
What is a free hit on fantasy football?
The free hit chip can only be used once per season in season long fantasy football games. This gives you one chance to make unlimited changes to your team in the week you use it, effectively creating a brand new fantasy football team.
How many free hits do you get in Fantasy Premier League?
You only receive one free hit chip, so make sure you use this wisely!