July 12, 2021: And that’s it for another four years.
After 51 games and a complete month of competition Italy were crowned champions of Europe after beating England on penalties in the final at Wembley Stadium.
Next up is Euro 2024 in Germany!
Roberto Mancini’s side were a massive 10/1 to win the Euro 2020 title before a game kicked off. But as favourites like France, Portugal and Belgium fell by the wayside. the Italian’s resilience and uncharacteristic attacking style fired them to glory.
It was heartbreak for England fans, but they can now look forward to the World Cup in Qatar taking place in November-December 2022.
Euro 2020 Betting Offers
Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world's favourite online sports betting company
- Bet365 offers an amazing App including Live Streaming
- The most comprehensive In-Play service
GET £60 In Bonuses when you stake £10Terms & Conditions Apply
- Special bets and promotions as their popular double delight offers
- Strong emphasis on UK and Irish markets
- Daily Odds Boosts and special prices
Bet £10, Get £30 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- Best betting odds & games
- Play the widest and best range of online slots machines at Bet UK
- Best UK offers our players one of the best selections of casino
Bet £20, And get it Back as Cash if it LosesTerms & Conditions Apply
- Excellent football odds from leagues all over the world
- Fun promotional offers and incentives for all customers
- State of the art mobile app for betting on the go
Bet £10 Get £30 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world’s biggest betting exchange
- Fixed odds, cashback specials and bonuses added to winnings on multiple bets
- Wide range and coverage of daily enhanced odds offers
Bet £10 Get £40 in free bets (Mobile Only)Terms & Conditions Apply
- Listed on the Stock exchange and licensed in UK and EU
- Wide range of William hill promo code offers when signing up
- Diverse range of games, betting and gambling
Bet £10, Get £15Terms & Conditions Apply
- Hundreds of online slot games
- In-play sports betting markets on football, tennis, ice hockey, volleyball, badminton, baseball, golf and table tennis.
- Variety of deposit options and fast cashouts
As with every major tournament, the European Championships are set to be one of the most wagered on tournaments in football.
And here at Freebets we’ll bring you all the finest, Euro 2020 free bets, betting offers, tips, odds, and more.
Euro 2020 Match Stats
Euro 2020 Winner Odds
Keep an eye on this page for all the latest Euro 2020 outright odds – who do you reckon is going to win the tournament?
VAR is also appearing for the very first time and, as the World Cup showed, it could create quite the stir. Euro 2020 will be a challenge for the players but that should help to provide plenty of world-class drama and some shocks in the betting that savvy punters can take advantage of.
Euro 2020 Free Bets
Of course we aim to bring you all the very best Euro 2020 free bets from all the biggest bookmakers around the world. From now and throughout the European Championships in June and July 2021 we’ll bring you free bet offers from the likes of Paddy Power and bet365.
As the tournament approaches more and more bookies will offer free bets and you’ll find them on this very page.
There are already tons of fantastic free bets you can use to bet on Euro 2020.
Below you’ll find plenty more of the top free bets for Euro 2020 available right now. So, what’re you waiting for?
Best Euro 2020 Free Bets
Here at Freebets.com, you will always find the freshest betting offers and promotions for Euro 2024 from the best betting sites in the UK. We have daily tips, match previews and even tournament reviews and we cover the most popular European leagues, but also International leagues such as Nations League, World Cup, Africa Cup of Nations or Copa America.
Euro 2020 Betting Offers & Enhanced Odds
We’ll continue to bring you all the latest Euro 2020 odds from Match Result winners, to good value on first goalscorer in the next qualifying tie through the entirety of the tournament.
Tons of bookmakers will be offering Euro 2020 enhanced odds and we’ll bring them directly to you as they come in.
MoPlay are currently offering a great enhanced odds offer, with the popular bookie offering bonuses across fixtures regularly, while LeoVegas are also offering to boost your acca by 40%.
The bookmaker are offering a 40% bonus on accumulators of 6-fold or more, while you’ll also receive a 25% bonus on 4-fold accumulators and 30% on 5-fold.
MansionBet are another brand offering enhanced odds on accumulators well worth playing, and is available on accas of 5-fold and above.
Below you’ll find some of our best value bets currently available for Euro2020.
Euro 2020 Fixtures: Dates For Your Diary
Following the draw in Bucharest, the UEFA EURO 2020 final tournament match schedule has been confirmed and there are a number of dates that you should be pencilling in to your diary…
July 6-7, 2021: Semi finals
July 11, 2021: Euro 2020 Final
Euro 2020 Groups & Teams
This is how the groups are shaping up for Euro 2020.
As you can see, the format of the draw threw up some very exciting groups. Group F is particularly strong whilst Belgium will be rightly upset that they’ve been given such as tough draw despite their qualifying campaign and world ranking.
|Group A||Group B||Group C|
|Group D||Group E||Group F|
Euro 2020 Hosts
For the first time there will be no host nation for the European Championship, with the tournament split across 12 different nations, eventually closing at Wembley on July 12.
The UK will welcome a number of games with Glasgow also playing host to fixtures at Hampden Park and the Aviva Stadium respectively.
The full list of Euro 2020 Host stadiums is as follows:
|Wembley Stadium||London, England||90,000||Group Stage, Round of 16, Semi-Finals, Final|
|Allianz Arena||Munich, Germany||75,000||Group Stage, Quarter-Final|
|Stadio Olimpico||Rome, Italy||72,698||Group Stage, Quarter-Final|
|Olympic Stadium||Baku, Azerbaijan||68,700||Group Stage, Quarter-Final|
|Krestovsky Stadium||Saint Petersburg, Russia||68,134||Group Stage, Quarter-Final|
|Arena Nationala||Bucharest, Romania||55,600||Group Stage, Round of 16|
|Johan Cruyff Arena||Amsterdam, Netherlands||54,990||Group Stage, Round of 16|
|La Cartuja||Seville, Spain||60,000||Group Stage, Round of 16|
|Puskas Arena||Budapest, Hungary||67,889||Group Stage, Round of 16|
|Hampden Park||Glasgow, Scotland||52,063||Group Stage, Round of 16|
|Parken Stadium||Copenhagen, Denmark||38,065||Group Stage, Round of 16|
England Euro 2020 Betting Tips & Odds
England are through to the final of Euro 2020.
A 2-1 extra time win over Denmark was enough to see England through, even if it was too close for comfort at times!
The bookmakers have made them favourites against Italy on Sunday, they are 5/6 to lift the trophy and start the celebrations.
Euro 2020 Available Betting Markets
Anyone who’s placed a football bet on a big league or tournament will know that when it comes to markets, bookmakers have every single angle covered. At Euro 2020, this includes the outright markets and the individual game markets.
You are spoilt for choice, and here are just some of the options that you can use this summer.
Euro 2020 Outright Betting Markets
- Outright winner
- Group betting
- Tournament top scorer
- Tournament top player
- To reach quarter finals/semi finals/final
Euro 2020 Match Betting Markets
- To win the game
- Win and BTTS, win and over/under 2.5, win to nil
- Handicap betting
- Stats betting – Total goals, corners, shots & cards
- goal scorers – first/last, anytime, to score two, to score a hat trick
- correct score betting, half time correct score
Euro 2020 Live Streaming
Like the World Cup and tournaments gone by, there will be plenty of opportunity to stream Euro 2020 and the qualification stages live. If you’re in the UK, all England games are live on ITV and can be streamed via their ITV Hub, while Sky Sports and NOWTV will be broadcasting Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
Watch Football Euro Live Streaming with Bet365
Once the Euro 2020 tournament begins in summer 2020, both BBC and ITV will share the coverage, all available to stream online, on television and via radio stations such as BBC Radio 5 Live and talkSPORT.
Who Are The Most Successful European Championship Nations?
A number of teams have won the European Championships on more than one occassion, with Spain being the most successful nation with three titles.
- Spain (1964, 2008, 2012).
- France (1984, 2000), West Germany (1972, 1980).
- Czechoslovakia (1976), Denmark (1992), Germany (1996), Greece (2004), Italy (1968), Netherlands (1988), USSR (1960), Portugal (2016).
Who Are The Top Scorers In European Championship Tournaments?
2016 was a landmark tournament which saw Cristiano Ronaldo become joint top scorer in European Championship’s history. The top scorers can be found below…
- Michel Platini – 9 goals
- Cristiano Ronaldo – 9 goals
- Alan Shearer – 7 goals
- Antoine Griezmann – 6 goals
- Ruud van Nistelrooy – 6 goals
- Patrick Kluivert – 6 goals
- Wayne Rooney – 6 goals
- Thierry Henry – 6 goals
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic – 6 goals
- Nuno Gomes – 6 goals
How To Get EURO 2020 Free Bets
It’s a simple and straightforward process to claim our Euro 2020 free bets and Euro 2020 enhanced odds. Online bookmakers recruit new customers by offering free bets, enhanced odds or giving deposit bonuses to extend the stay on their internet betting sites which gives punters a better chance of winning, at least on the first few visits.
These free bets, enhanced odds and free bet bonuses can be used to bet on a wide variety of Euro 2020 betting markets with one or two conditions. Freebets.com spells out all the terms and conditions of each bookmaker’s introductory free bet offer and deposit bonus to save you the trouble of searching out the small print.
With the help of Freebets.com, you can get access to thousands of pounds worth of free football bets and there is no easier way to profit from betting than betting for free.
How to Claim EURO 2020 Free Bets
- Choose a free bet; take a look at our extensive list of Euro 2020 free bets, check the main conditions for wagering requirements and click ‘CLAIM IT NOW’ when you see an offer you like.
- Register with the online bookmaker; complete the online registration form and enter the promotion code where appropriate, you’ll need to declare your payment details so have them handy. You must be able to trust your bookmaker with your financial details, Freebets.com only promotes reputable bookmakers and you can find out more about them in our Bookmakers Review section.
- Deposit some funds and place a bet; in most instances you can deposit as little as £5 or £10, but this will restrict the size of your free bet. We recommend starting out with the smaller free bet offers until you find your feet and go with those that match your first bet or deposit or even give you more than your first bet or deposit.
The only EURO 2020 betting tips you’ll ever need
1. Open accounts with a number of different bookmakers; the more free bets the better. 2. Take the best odds for your football bets; compare bookmakers odds and work out your potential returns using our Betting Calculator. 3. Find Euro 2020 free bet refunds and pay out bonuses; see if they will benefit your football bet, follow our daily updates on Facebook and Twitter and you’ll never miss an offer.
Euro 2020 FAQs
Below you’ll find a series of commonly asked questions about the European Championship and betting on Euro 2020.
When Does Euro 2020 Take Place?
Euro 2020 gets underway on June 12 and runs through to July 12, when the Final will take place in London, England.
Who is Hosting Euro 2020?
For the first time there is no host nation for the European Championship, with games being split across 12 nations, including England, Scotland, Ireland, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany, Azerbaijan, Romania, Denmark, Hungary and Russia.
Who Is Favourite To Win Euro 2020?
Currently the favourite to win Euro 2020 at 7/2 with Sky Bet. Germany are second favourite at 11/2, with Spain, Belgium and England also hotly tipped.