The Bundesliga has a great reputation around the world for providing great footballing entertainment and that has led to regular free bets and betting offers being available for punters.
Bayern Munich continue to dominate things in the league, but can Dortmund, Leipzig, Frankfurt or someone else stop them from continuing that?
Latest Betting Update - Summer 2022
A couple of big transfers, one in and one out, could play a huge part in where the Bundesliga title goes this season.
Bayern Munich have strengthened thanks to the capture of Sadio Mane from Liverpool, he will give them another strong attacking option. Rivals Dortmund have lost their biggest attacking threat, with Erling Haaland finally leaving the club to join Manchester City.
It is no surprise, given those moves, and their past dominance, that Bayern are strong favourites at 3/10 with Unibet to retain their crown.
2022/23 Bundesliga Latest Betting Offers
If you’re looking to bet on Bundesliga games, then you’ve come to the right place. Below you’ll find all the latest Bundesliga offers and enhancements that you can use to further improve your betting.
Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world's favourite online sports betting company
- Bet365 offers an amazing App including Live Streaming
- The most comprehensive In-Play service
Bet £10, Get £30 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- Best betting odds & games
- Play the widest and best range of online slots machines at Bet UK
- Best UK offers our players one of the best selections of casino
Bet £20, And get it Back as Cash if it LosesTerms & Conditions Apply
- Excellent football odds from leagues all over the world
- Fun promotional offers and incentives for all customers
- State of the art mobile app for betting on the go
Bet £10 Get £30 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world’s biggest betting exchange
- Fixed odds, cashback specials and bonuses added to winnings on multiple bets
- Wide range and coverage of daily enhanced odds offers
Bet £10 Get £40 in free bets (Mobile Only)Terms & Conditions Apply
- Listed on the Stock exchange and licensed in UK and EU
- Wide range of William hill promo code offers when signing up
- Diverse range of games, betting and gambling
Bet £10, Get £15Terms & Conditions Apply
- Hundreds of online slot games
- In-play sports betting markets on football, tennis, ice hockey, volleyball, badminton, baseball, golf and table tennis.
- Variety of deposit options and fast cashouts
What is the Bundesliga & How Does it Work?
The Bundesliga is one of Europe’s five biggest football leagues alongside the English Premier League, Spain’s La Liga, the Italian Serie A and France’s Ligue 1.
And it has some of the world’s most famous clubs, including Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund, with the league itself dating back to 1963.
There are 18 teams in the division with teams playing each team home and away across the season. The top four qualify for the UEFA Champions League, with fifth and sixth place joining the Europa League and the bottom two relegated to Bundesliga 2.
A play-off between third bottom of the division and third in the second division also takes place for a place in the top flight for the following season.
Bundesliga Betting Markets
You’ll find tons of fantastic German Bundesliga betting markets to back, both outright and for each match.
The outright winner market is available to back right now, while you’ll also be able to back top scorer odds, with Robert Lewandowski likely to take that award.
As well as this, we’ll bring you the best Bundesliga odds across a variety of markets, with you able to bet on the following on almost every fixture…
- Match Result: The winning team of a match.
- Correct Score: Predicting the winner and the correct score of a game.
- Asian Handicap: Backing a team that has been given a particular handicap which they should overcome. For example, -1.5 goals.
- Total Goals: A bet on the total number of goals in a game in an Over/Under format.
- To Win & BTTS: Betting on the team to win and both teams to score in the game.
- Goalscorer: Various bets on goalscorers, whether ot be first goalscorer, last goalscorer or anytime goalscorer.
- Scorecast: A bet on the first goalscorer and correct score of a game.
Alongside these you’ll find many bookmakers also offer a number of other special markets such as betting on the top four, or backing a league winner without Bayern.
We strive to bring you all the very best value markets to ensure you have the best chance of winning big.
Bundesliga Betting Tips & Strategies
Like all football betting leagues there are many ways you can boost your chances of winning by simply adopting your strategy or doing that extra bit of research.
Below we’ve listed some of our top Bundesliga betting tips to boost your chance of a payout…
- Research The Form: While league tables can be a good indicator of the quality of sides, delving deeper into recent results and form can be much more telling. If a side is on a four game losing run against one that has a top striker in form, then it may influence your bets regardless of league position.
- Shop Around: Open accounts with multiple bookmakers and ensure you are betting on the best value odds for the market you wish to play.
- Use The Experts: Check out the latest Bundesliga betting predictions from those in the know. They are specialists in the German league and spend hours trawling through the data and news to produce the most accurate predictions. Our expert team has a great track record and are always worth checking out before placing your bets.
- Entertain the Pre-Match Conferences: Ensure you have the latest team news, including injuries and suspensions before placing your bets as they can be instrumental in the outcome of a game. Pre-match press conferences are ideal for this information.
Bundesliga Previous Winners
The Bundesliga has been dominated by Bayern over the last few years, winning the last nine titles.
Below you’ll find the previous 10 winners:
- 2021/22: Bayern Munich
- 2020/21: Bayern Munich
- 2019/20: Bayern Munich
- 2018/19: Bayern Munich
- 2017/18: Bayern Munich
- 2016/17: Bayern Munich
- 2015/16: Bayern Munich
- 2014/15: Bayern Munich
- 2013/14: Bayern Munich
- 2012/13: Bayern Munich
Bundesliga Best Betting Sites
All the biggest betting sites across the UK offer Bundesliga odds and a huge range of markets.
You’ll find hundreds of markets, with all the same you’d find on the Premier League, with goalscorer markets available alongside all manner of handicap markets and even the ability to bet in-play on things such as cards and corners.
Essentially, if you want to bet on a particular betting market, chances are the top bookmakers will offer it on the Bundesliga.
For all the very finest bookies around, all of which will offer odds on the Bundesliga, head to our Bookmakers Page, where you’ll find full reviews of sites, alongside details on how to sign up and claim the very best offers.
Where To Watch The Bundesliga Online
You can watch the Bundesliga in a number of ways in the UK, with it live on television and through live streaming with your bookmaker.
Games are shown on BT Sport with the channel having the rights to broadcast up to five live games per week.
As well as this, brands such as bet365, Betfair and many more offer Bundesliga football live streaming. All you need to do to watch is follow a small number of terms and conditions and you can stream some of the biggest games in the division.