- Website Security:
128 bit SSL
- Depositing Methods:
Debit Cards, VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, Trustly
- Customer Service Information:
- Mobile Apps:
LiveScoreBet Ireland Free Bet Welcome Offer
- Maximum Bonus: €40
- Minimum Deposit: €10
- Minimum Odds: 1/1 (2.00)
LiveScoreBet Bet €10 Get €40
LiveScoreBet offers new customers a generous welcome bonus that gives you €40 in free bets when you make an initial bet of €10+ at minimum odds of 1/1 (2.00).
How to claim €40 in Free Bets
1. Register a new account with LiveScoreBet by clicking on the orange “Join Now” icon in the top right-hand side of the screen and providing a few basic personal details.
2. Enter your personal & contact details, then create a username & password to set up your new LiveScoreBet account
3. Once you have created your account you need to make an initial deposit of €10+ into your account.
4. After you have a funded account, you will need to place a €10+ bet on a selection with minimum odds of 1/1 (2.00 in decimal odds)
5. When your qualifying bet has been settled you will receive a 4 x €10 free bet tokens on Sports which will be valid for 7 days, so don’t forget to use them! Important: Please note that you will need to ‘accept’ your free bets via an on-screen pop-up notification. If you do not receive this then simply log out and log back in again and you should see them appear. Once you have clicked ‘Accept’ they will become available from within your bet slip in 60 seconds.
There are no wagering / turnover requirements to worry about with the welcome offer but as usual free bet stakes are not returned with any winnings. However, you are free to withdraw those winnings as cash.
LiveScoreBet Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
In addition to the LiveScoreBet welcome bonus, there are also further betting offers & promotions available for existing LiveScoreBet customers.
- €10 Acca Bet - Place two €10+ pre-match acca bets with 4+ legs at minimum overall odds of 5/1 between Monday and Sunday and you will receive a €10 free bet to use on another acca.
- Extra Place Races - There are additional places available on selected horse races.
- Best Odds Guaranteed - On all UK & Irish racing, if the SP (Starting Price) is bigger than the odds you took, you will be paid out at the bigger odds.
- Live Streaming - Free live horse racing & worldwide football feeds
- Stats Centre - A dedicated stat centre that provides you with form guides, team line-ups, league positions and real-time results
- Cash Out - Cash out options available
- Mobile Apps - A dedicated app for Apple and Android devices to allow you to bet on the move.
- Price Boosts - Regular price boosts on some of the world’s biggest sporting events – everything from football, to tennis, and horse racing is covered.
- In-Play Betting - Live betting is available across a range of sports
- Daily free game - Play to win cash prizes and free spins
- SQUADS - Get more free bets by playing their weekly football game
- Casino - Offers a regular and live casino games
LiveScoreBet Sportsbook – Odds & Markets
LiveScoreBet provides its customers with a great variety of sports and outstanding market depth on the major sporting events. In comparison to its rivals, LiveScore Bet’s odds are very competitive and consistently high.
LiveScoreBet Sportsbook Main Focus
LiveScoreBet’s sports coverage and betting market depth, which rival some of the largest brands in the business, are hard to fault.
With a history such as the LiveScore brand it’s no surprise to see that football is particularly well-served and the site’s main focus. If you are a football aficionado it’s well worth signing up to LiveScoreBet just for the free access to the football feeds which show live matches from all around the world, complete with live in-play betting.
There are over 400 individual markets for Premier League and other big games but domestic, European and World leagues are all we catered for. Tennis, horse racing, golf, and other popular sports have good market depth.
There are a wide variety of individual betting markets available for each sport, including the usual suspects like Total Goals, BTTS, Goalscorer markets, Over/Under, and many others.
If you’re looking for more niche sports, then the likes of eSports, Futsal, Volleyball and even Water Polo are on offer too.
Here are some of the most well-known sports that LiveScoreBet accepts wagers on:
- Horse Racing
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Motor Sports
LiveScoreBet Sportsbook App & Mobile
There are good quality LiveScoreBet betting apps available for both iOS and Android devices which provide all the same usability and features that you find on their desktop site including the LiveScore Bet SQUADS free game. Everything is optimised to look good on a small screen.
The LiveScoreBet mobile apps can be downloaded directly from the App Store or Google Play, and links to their locations are also displayed on the LiveScoreBet desktop website.
About LiveScoreBet Sportsbook
LiveScoreBet was only launched in 2021, but it is operated by the LiveScore group, who also operate VirginBet and the LiveScore live scores site.
LiveScoreBet Sportsbook Customer Support
There is a comprehensive FAQ section in the Contact Us / Help section where you can find all the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Failing that there is also a live chat function available, however during our review it connected us to a chatbot which tries to help but it wasn’t immediately obvious how to bypass this which was quite annoying. After answering all the robot’s questions I was eventually passed to an operator who was quick & helpful.
Email support is available via the firstname.lastname@example.org email address but some might prefer to call, which is also available.
LiveScoreBet Sportsbook – Our Rating: 4/5 stars
LiveScoreBet’s platform is very user-friendly, making it very simple to get started.
The generous welcome bonus makes a great first impression especially as it comes with no nasty wagering requirements or small print to worry about. Any winnings from your free bets are yours to keep and withdraw as cash.
Aside from the welcome bonus, for a relatively new sportsbook there’s an excellent range of features that rival, and in some cases top, many of the more established online betting sites.
Their live streaming service alone is a good enough reason to join. It offers a plethora of free to watch football matches from all around the world and there’s also live horse racing streams from UK, Ireland, France, USA and South Africa although some races require a small bet to be placed before you can watch. Aside from this, these live sport streams are freely available to anyone who has an account and are also available via the LiveScoreBet app.