PDC World Darts Championship Money Back Special
The PDC World Darts Championship calendar brings thousands to venues around the world, and Vernons are offering money back on your losing bets should a checkout of 140 or more take place in the match.
Checkouts of that particular high calibre are becoming almost fun for players with the sport now at its very peak, Dutch youngster Michael van Gerwen upping the stakes with his first World Championship title in January this year.
Place a pre-match winner bet on any PDC World Championship match this year and, should your bet lose and there be a checkout of 140 or more during the match to win a leg, Vernons will refund your stake.
The maximum money back you can receive amounts to £/€50, the minimum bet you can make being just £1 or more to qualify.
The refund will be awarded as a free bet, while in-play bets do not count towards your money back offer.
Free bets are non-refundable, so you must stake it in full on any sports market of your choice at Vernons within seven days before it otherwise expires.
Vernons is a trusted partner with experience in the gambling industry dating back to 1925. They now operate as part of the NetplayTV plc group of gaming-related brands which is a company listed on the London Stock Exchange, and welcome new players with a risk free bet of up to £25. Register with Vernons today and if your first bet is a loser, they will give you a free bet equal to your losing stake up to a maximum of £25.
Use your free bet on a variety of football and horse racing markets at Vernons Sportsbook where you will find great value odds on American football, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Darts, Golf, Handball, Ice Hockey, Motor Sport, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, Tennis, Volleyball, Aussie Rules and Cycling.
Punters can choose to bet pre-event or in-play with as much or as little as they desire on popular sports, as well as political betting, entertainment betting and novelty bets on current affairs.
Vernons terms and conditions:
- This promotion applies to pre match winner bets on any singles matches at the Darts PDC World Championship.
- A free bet to the value of the original stake (up to a maximum of £50/€50) will be awarded if the player you have bet pre match loses and has a checkout at any time in the match that is over 140.
- Max Free bet token value per customer is £50 (or €50). Minimum bet of £1/€1 or more needed to qualify. A free bet token will be awarded to the same value up to £50/€50 to losing bets only.
- Only Win Singles will qualify to be refunded as free bets.
- In-play bets do not count.
- In the case where multiple instances of the same bet have been placed, only the first bet will count towards the offer.
- If qualified your free Bet token will be credited within 24 hours. Free bets must be placed within 7 days of being awarded otherwise the token will expire. Free bet token can be used on any Sports betting markets.
- Free Bets are non-refundable. The Free Bet stake is not included in any returns.
- These Supplementary Terms apply in addition to the General Bonus Terms and Conditions.