50 Years Of Hurt - Enhanced 20/1 Odds For England To Exit World Cup On Penalties
Winner Sports offer enhanced odds of 20/1 before 12 June for England to crash out of the 2014 World Cup on penalties this summer, worth insurance of up to £100 from a £5 to ease the heartbreak.
England's luck in spot-kick showdowns has become anything but enviable in international competitions down the years, the Three Lions crashing out six times in World Cup and Euro championships combined through that reason since the 1990 defeat to West Germany that lives long in the memories.
Roy Hodgson will look to end - or simply avoid - that statistic this summer during the 2014 World Cup Finals in Brazil, but Winner have eased the pressure by enhancing the odds of England losing by way of penalties in the tournament to 20/1, worth up to £100 insurance.
Simply place £5 or more on England to exit the World Cup on penalties at the 20/1 odds with Winner before 12 June 2014, and winnings of £100 will be the maximum reward should that happen to Hodgson's men in Brazil.
Please note that the bet does not count should it be a loss on penalties during the 3rd place play-off match, and no free bet tokens are permitted for the promotion.
Winner terms and conditions:
- Place £5 or more on England to exit the World Cup on penalties at the odds shown on Winner Sports.
- Do not use a Free Bet Token. Use real funds or you will not qualify.
- Bet must be placed before 12th June 2014.
- Not valid if England lose on penalties in the 3rd place play-off match.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offer is limited to one per person, per household, per computer, per e-mail address or per payment details.
- In the case where multiple instances of the same bet have been placed, only the first bet will count towards the offer.
- Winner reserves the right to limit the eligibility of customers to participate in these promotions.
- Due to the abuse of promotions, customers using Neteller or Moneybookers to deposit will not be eligible for this offer.
- You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
- Only available to customers in the UK, Ireland and Sweden.