Free Betting Offers
Want something for nothing? Who doesn’t? Freebies are what we love best at Freebets.com and we know how to make the most of a free bet!
UK bookmakers offer some of the best free bets on the planet and you’ll find all the latest free bet offers and exclusive promotions not available elsewhere.
But not only do we seek out these amazing deals for you, we’ll review each and every one of them so you can see exactly what’s being offered, how to claim your free bet, and which one most suits you. All this without the need to read all the terms and conditions yourself. Perfect!
- 18+. New customers only. Promo code 'F50' required. Certain deposit methods excluded. Min £/€5 on win or each-way bet excluding Tote or pools = match max £/€50 free bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Bet must be made within 14 days. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. Single bets only. Free bet cannot be used on certain markets. T&Cs apply.
- New customers only, place a €10 bet on any Sportsbook market - min stake €10 at odds of at least 1.5 (1/2) — and we’ll give you €30 in free bets. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. Free bets are valid for 30 days and must be used on a Sportsbook market. Free bets will be awarded after the qualifying bet has been settled. T&C’s Apply
- Important info: 18+. UK+IRE only. Min first bet £10 a odds 1/2 or more. Tote and Pool excluded. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. £30 credited as 3 x £10 free bets. Not valid with CashOut. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. T&Cs apply.
- Only available to new customers from UK & Northern Ireland. You must stake £10 or more at single/cumulative odds of Evens (2.0) or greater on your first bet. Free bet balance of £30 credited within 48 hours of your first bet being settled. Free Bets expire after 7 days. E-Wallet restrictions apply. Minimum 5 game rounds. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 30 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Full T&Cs; apply.
- New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply.
- Paid at 1/5 odds on Each Way Bets placed after 12:00BST on 09/04/2018. 18+ begambleaware.org. Full T&Cs Below.
- 1.New Customers Only. 2. Min Deposit: £/€10. 3.1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. 4.Credit Card, Debit Card & PayPal deposits only 5.Additional Terms Apply. Full terms apply. **1) Opt-in required, 2) Minimum total stake: £25 3) Enhanced prices exclude £10 4) Single Line Multiples including 3 or more Football selections only 5) Min. overall odds: 2/1 6) Real money bets only 7) Total amount of free bets awarded: £10 8) Two £5 Free Bets per customer, per promotion week 9) Free Bets credited in two instalments on Saturday and Monday 10) Additional Terms Apply. Full terms apply.
- New Customers only | Min. deposit £15 (no Skrill/Neteller) | Bonus amount is 50% of deposit | 1x deposit turnover (min. odds 3/5) for bonus receipt | 5x deposit and bonus turnover in 90 days for bonus release | Each bet contributes max 50% of bonus amount for turnover | Withdrawals limitations | Terms apply | 18+.
- Locked amount + Bonus amount must be wagered 10x at a minimum odds of 1.50. System Bets do not count towards wagering. Wagering requirements must be met within 30 days for bonus money to become real money. Bonus money which has not been converted to real money after 30 days will be forfeited. Locked up money and bonus money must be wagered on Sportsbook. Full T&Cs apply, available on site.
- New William Hill online customers only. Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days.
- Sportingbet.com Sports UK - old £50 bonus offer - is now a £15 back-up bet (Free bet) T&Cs: Min deposit £10, Max stake £15, Min Odds 1/1 (2.0); Max free bet £15; New players only; +18; T&Cs - If a player loses their first bet (on minimum odds of 2.0), we will offer a matching free bet (of up to £15). - Neteller and Skrill excluded. T&Cs apply.
- Only bets of at least GBP/EUR5 on the odds of 1/2 (1.50) and above (if a combination bet fully loses, the total odds must be more than 1.50). Players who have made their first deposit via Skrill (Moneybookers) will not be eligible for this promotion. Dafabet will match the first bet of qualified player up to a maximum of £/€30 if it does not win, as a free bet.
- 18+. Cash stakes only. Min stake £10 required for initial £5 free bet. Min odds 1/2. Max £25 free bets. Subsequent free bets equal 50% average of each 3 qualifying bets. 13 bets required to receive full £25 free bet. Qualifying bet must be placed within 30 days of opening account. Free bet expires after 7 days. Payment method restrictions apply. Gambleaware.co.uk. T&Cs apply.
- New customers only – Minimum deposit of £10 using deposit code 30fb - A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 placed on any sports market - Minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) - Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days - Free bet stakes not included in returns -Deposit method and withdrawal restrictions apply - full T&C’s apply.
- Min Deposit £10. Max Sportsbook Bonus £50. 6x Wagering to release bonus. Min Odds 1.8 (4/5). £25 Casino Bonus only credited if first deposit is £50 or more. Casino Bonus added within 24 hours of first sports bet settling & 40x Wagering to release casino bonus. Full T&Cs apply.
- Qualifying first deposits must be a minimum of £10. Deposits done using Skrill, Neteller or Paysafecard as deposit method do not qualify for this offer except for the following countries: Japan, India. Furthermore deposits from UK and Irish customers via pre-paid credit cards do not qualify for this bonus. The maximum 100% matched first deposit bonus that can be claimed is £50. Full T&Cs apply, available on site.
- The minimum deposit required is £10. The maximum amount of free bets available with this promotion is £10. To qualify you first need to open an account and deposit £10. You will then need to place a single sportsbook bet of £10 with minimum odds of 1.8 to qualify for a £10 free bet token. NOTE: Qualifying bets do not include each way bets. Within 24 hours of your qualifying bet being accepted you will be offered a £10 free bet token. Full T&Cs apply on site.
- This promotion is available to new and existing customers when they place their first in-play bet at 32Red Sport. In order to receive a profit boost you must opt in to your preferred boost from the registration or promotion page. Customers can choose from a range of profit boosts depending on their desired stake. The profit boost percentage ranges from 10% to 100% as per the table above. The profit boost is calculated on net profit from the in-play bet, excluding original stake. For example a winning £50 bet at 2/1 would generate £100 net profit which would be used to calculate your profit boost payout. The minimum odds available for profit boost is Evs. The maximum profit boost that will be credited is £100. Full T&Cs apply, available on site.
T&Cs apply and wagering requirements to all of the bonus offers listed above. 18+ only.
Featured Free Bets
T&Cs apply and wagering requirements to all of the bonus offers listed above. 18+ only.
What Is A Free Bet Offer?
More often than not you’ll be offered a free bet as a new customer, which is perfect when you like to shop around and open multiple accounts.
There are a great way to get started and more often than not a new customer offer will be a free bet. However, some online bookmakers do offer enhanced odds for customers, with extra winnings rewarded as free bets.
Traditionally a ‘Free Bet’ offer is directly related to the size of your first bet. Most sizeable online bookmakers will match your first bet with a free bet offer of the same size.
Others will give you less and some, considerably more. It is well worth shopping around to get the best free bet offers and opening/operating more than one online account can pay handsome rewards.
But the online betting landscape does not work on geological time, quite the opposite, it is fast moving and changes quickly. In recent times online bookmakers have taken to offering their new customers free bets without the need to make a cash deposit or place an initial bet.
These ‘No Deposit Free Bet Offers’ have no risk attached to them. New customers cannot lose any of their hard-earned money, only gain if finding a winner or two. However, unlike the more traditional matched bet offers, the amount a new player can win via a ‘No Deposit Free Bet Offer’ can be limited.
Whichever type of free bet you decide to take it is very clear there has never been a better time to be a punter.
These free bet offers really do represent something for nothing and, in the 40 years before online betting existed, new bettors never received them – or as much as a free cup of tea!
Compare Free Betting Offers
Naturally, it’s always worth checking the terms and conditions for free bet offers. At Freebets.com we highlight everything you need to know about the offers given by our favourite bookmakers and it’s well worth exploring everything we offer in order to get the best bang for your buck.
The way you are paid winnings can vary from bookie to bookie, while the way you can use your free bet can also change dependent on bookmaker.
In some situations a ‘Special Offer Price Boost’ can be more valuable than a free bet offer. Once again we have conveniently listed where the best offers lay. Similarly a number of top-drawer online sportsbooks, such as Paddy Power, give away free bets as part of their standard business terms.
These free bets offers, which are clearly advertised on selected bookmakers sites, are issued in the event of your horse finishing second to a winning favourite or if your accumulator on the football comes up one winner short for example.
Free Bets Promo Codes
To make sure new customers get all that is due to them in terms of free bet promotion offers, you will often need to enter a promotion code in a specified area when opening a new account.
Once again we have done all the hard work for you and compiled a comprehensive list of the appropriate promo codes associated with each site.
But this is not the only time you may be asked to provide a promo code. Some sites send out ‘reload’ offers to their customers, which offer punters a second or third free bet offer for making further deposits into your account.
Similarly loyal customers of some companies, regularly receive (by email) a promo code which give them a complimentary free bet.