Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world's favourite online sports betting company
- Bet365 offers an amazing App including Live Streaming
- The most comprehensive In-Play service
Bet £10 on Premier League Get £40 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- Excellent football odds from leagues all over the world
- Fun promotional offers and incentives for all customers
- State of the art mobile app for betting on the go
£30 Matched Free Bet if your first Acca losesTerms & Conditions Apply
- Vast collection of sports and markets on the sportsbook
- Established name in the industry and licenced by the UKGC
- Smooth betting interface
200% Bonus up to £200Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fansbet is all about the fans
- Enjoy Sports Betting, Online Casino, Blackjack & Roulette
- Only bookmaker committed to sharing 50% profits directly with the fans
Bet £10 Get £40 in free bets (Mobile Only)Terms & Conditions Apply
- Listed on the Stock exchange and licensed in UK and EU
- Wide range of William hill promo code offers when signing up
- Diverse range of games, betting and gambling
Bet £10 Get £30 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world’s biggest betting exchange
- Fixed odds, cashback specials and bonuses added to winnings on multiple bets
- Wide range and coverage of daily enhanced odds offers
Bet £10, Get £30 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- Best betting odds & games
- Play the widest and best range of online slots machines at Bet UK
- Best UK offers our players one of the best selections of casino
£40 Bonus + £10 Casino BonusTerms & Conditions Apply
- Amazing promotions and one of the best welcome offers in the market
- Part of a trustworthy company
- Competitive odds and variety of betting markets
What is a Competition Promotion?
Competition promotions are a popular alternative to the usual sports betting. Plenty of online bookies run weekly competition promotions for all players; you have the chance to win a cash prize.
T&Cs apply and wagering requirements to all of the bonus offers listed above. 18+ only.
Most betting competition promotions that are run by the top bookies are relatively simple, clear and easy to understand – especially for new customers. For example, if you are not an experienced punter, there are betting competition promotions that will ask you to predict the scorer in a match (easy to understand, just look at some stats).
In our eyes, one major benefit to betting competition promotions is that they are, typically, free to play. Effectively, there’s no risk for punters as you can indulge in competition promotions as an aside to your sport bets. The betting competition promotions also offer pretty good rewards for punters, so if your regular bets don’t come in, you could still win big. With no stake needed, there’s more to gain, so get researching the sport if you don’t know it well.
The prizes for bookmakers competitions are impressive, but they are often operated in a pool format. In simple terms, this means if more than one person gets the prediction right on a goalscorer, for example, the bonus funds will be shared out. You can also expect many online betting sites to roll over the pool until the following week, or when it is won by some lucky punter.
Best Competition Betting Promotions
As these competition promotions are so popular and keep you betting on a particular site, plenty of bookmakers offer them. If you think you are up to the challenge, these are the best competition betting promotions available on the market:
- The Unibet 6 predictor is a fantastic example of a betting competition promotion. Each Champions League match day, you have to make six predictions for an epic chance to grab a cash prize of £100,000.
- Make six predictions with Paddy Power Hotshot Jackpot for a share of the massive £500,000 cash prize.
- Netbet Golden Goal does cost to play, but it’s only £1 to predict the outcome of footy games for £20,000.
- There’s a chance to win £250,000 each week for Sky Super 6 Tips & Predictions, for correctly predicting six scores.