Accumulators are some of the toughest bets to get right. Sometimes you think you’re onto a winner and then in the final seconds you lose out.
What is Betfred Football Acca Insurance?
If you’re not sure what Acca Insurance is, it’s basically a failsafe on your football betting accumulator.
At Betfred, they’re offering their Acca Insurance on all football accumulators with five win/draw bets or more, meaning if one of your games fail, you won’t lose out.
On any 5+ team accumulators, Betfred will return your stake in free bets, should just one team lose and let you down.
The free bets are limited to a maximum of £10, but you will receive it on betting across all football leagues.
How To Claim Betfred Acca Insurance
If you’re fancying a bet on the football this weekend, you can claim your Betfred Acca Insurance bet by doing the following…
- Log in or sign up for a Betfred betting account
- Wager a 5+ team accumulator on the site
- Should one team let you down, Betfred will credit your account with up to £10 in free bets.
Terms & Conditions
To ensure you get your stake returned with Betfred Acca Insurance you’ll need to make sure the following applies to your accumulator.
- Only applies to accumulators with five games or more
- The minimum odds of each game should not exceed 1/3
- Your stake will be returned in around 24 hours of the bet being settled
- Your stake will be refunded as a free bet and is up to a maximum of £10