Premier League Free Bets
The Premier League is touted as the most exciting league in the world. At Freebets.com we wholeheartedly agree, and it gets even more thrilling if you’ve got a bit of money on it.
This season will once again be a thriller with more big names than ever taking to the pitch every week. Make sure you don’t miss out on any of the best offers this year and check out our guide to the best Premier League betting 2017-2018.
How To Find Premier League Free Bets
With our help you can gain easy access to thousands of pounds worth of free Premier League football bets and there is no easier way to profit from betting than betting for free by using any of the amazing introductory offers we detail here!
How To Get Free Premier League Bets
The Premier League never ceases to throw up some incredible welcome packages and free bets from the UK’s best online bookmakers.
Keeping your eyes open for the best offers, particularly around the start of the season and in the lead up to big matches, you’ll find some brilliant offers for new customers with deposit bonuses, free bets, and matched bets.
These free bets and free bet bonuses can be used to bet on the hundreds of Premier League betting markets with one or two conditions. But don’t fear, Freebets.com spells out all the terms and conditions of each individual bookmaker’s introductory free bet offer and deposit bonus to save you the trouble of hunting out the small print.
Featured Free Bets
Three Easy Steps To Get Free Premier League Free Bets:
- Choose a free bet; take a look at our extensive list of free bets, check the main conditions for wagering or rollover requirements and click ‘CLAIM IT NOW’ when you see an offer you like.
2. Register with the relevant online bookmaker; complete the online registration form and enter the promotion code where appropriate – which we will provide for you, you’ll need to declare your payment details so have them at hand. You can find some of the most reputable bookmakers in our in depth Bookmakers section.
3. Deposit some funds into your new bookmaker account and place a bet; in most instances you can deposit as little as £5 or £10, but this will restrict the size of your free bet. We recommend starting out with the smaller free bet offers until you find your feet and go with those that match your first bet or deposit or even give you more than your first bet or deposit.
That’s all it takes, you can place a Premier League bet and get free bets in return. Freebets.com constantly seek out new bookmakers offers and have free bets for all the ‘blue chip’ bookmakers and many of the new breed of online bookmakers who have joined the competition in the booming online betting market.
The Latest Premier League Betting Odds
You’ll find plenty of markets available to bet on for the 2017/18 season with the Premier League winner odds among the most popular with punters.
As you’d expect the two Manchester clubs are up there with the favourites as well as the likes of Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal, where Arsene Wenger will be aiming to lift his first title for over a decade.
The Premier League top four favourites is always a big market too, with the likes of Liverpool and Everton likely to be the big outside bets given the business the latter has done especially.
Plenty will be happening at the other end too, with a lot of money going on the Premier League relegation odds every year. Naturally, the likes of Huddersfield and Brighton & Hove Albion will be heavily backed to face the drop, both of whom facing their first ever season in the Premier League.
Romelu Lukaku’s big money move to Manchester United will mean he’s one of the big Premier League top scorer favourites, while Harry Kane will naturally be there or there abouts. Alvaro Morata could be a surprise package for Chelsea, making his debut season in the English top flight after bagging an impressive 20, mostly from the bench, for Real Madrid last term.
The Latest Premier League Offers and Enhanced Odds
UK bookmakers are always throwing up brilliant betting offers on the Premier League. Naturally, football is a sport which always has its twists and turns so you’ll regularly find enhanced odds and offers just a few days before a fixture.
These could be anything from enhanced odds on a team to win to the number of sendings off and odds on who will be the first goalscorer.
Paddy Power are currently offering a £10 Risk Free First Bet, perfect for backing your Premier League favourite. You’ll receive your money back if it loses, although of course you’ll have to wait until the end of the season to claim it back.
You’ll find plenty of free bets from the best online bookmakers. At Bet365, you can earn up to a £200 deposit bonus when backing your favourites, while Ladbrokes, Betway and Sportingbet all have good free bet offers for your Premier League betting needs.
As the season gets closer you’ll find plenty more enhanced odds and once it’s kicked off you won’t be able to move for them. At Freebets.com we’ll ensure you’re kept on the pulse so you don’t miss out on a single one of them!
How To Use Free Premier League Bets
Making a bet and using your free bet is a relatively simple task with most UK bookmaker. Methods of choosing how to use your free bet can vary slightly between them, but if it is the only funding in your account then it will be automatically applied to your bet slip. If not, look for the option to apply your free bet before confirming the bet.
Previously we mentioned that there will often be restrictions on placing free bets with your chosen online bookmaker, these are intended to stop people from converting the free bets into instant cash and galloping off into the sunset with the bookmakers hard earned money. Most of these restrictions don’t really stop this happening as the bookmakers might hope.
People with another bookmaker account or better still an account with a betting exchange are able to lock-in a profit from free bets without any risk. You can calculate how much profit can be locked into your free bets with our Back/Lay Hedging Calculator.
In any event, restrictions on free bets are in place and they vary between the different online bookmakers, it is in your best interest to know what to look for, it can save a lot of time and disappointment later down the line.
Six things you need to know before using your free Premier League football bets:
1. Free bet stakes: These are not included in your returns, you will receive the winnings from the free bet stake
2. Minimum Odds: Expect most online bookmakers to require the free bet to be placed on selections with a minimum price, this can vary between 1/5 (1.20) and 3/2 (2.50)
3. Rollover Requirement: Rollover and wager requirements are very important in your choice in free bet. Some bookmakers will require your free bet or deposit bonus be wagered a number of times before you can withdraw winnings from the bonus. Obviously, no rollover requirement is best, but with bigger free bet offers this shouldn’t necessarily put you off.
4. Free Bet Expiry: You’ll normally get 7 or 30 days to use your free bet.
5. Bet Type Restrictions: Online bookmakers nearly always allow you to use your free bet on a single bet and normally free bets can be used in accumulators.
6. Betting product restrictions: Free bets are normally restricted to betting on the bookmakers sports events only, and sometimes can be used in the Games area. You won’t be able to use free bets for pool betting or in the bookmakers casino and poker rooms.
Let Freebets.com help you get the most from your Premier League football betting! Here we’ll provide you with the best free bets from online bookmakers which can be used to bet on the upcoming 2016/17 Premier League season. We’ll bring you the latest Premier League free bet offers, the best Premier League odds and we post regular betting tips and team news for all the big matches.
Give yourself the best chance to profit from your English Premier League betting by using free bets available from online bookmakers. We’ll also keep our eyes on plenty of other offers to ensure you get best Premier League odds all in one place.
Premier League Betting Tips
Taking advantage of the free bets available when signing up with online bookmakers is an excellent way to boost your profits from betting on Premier League fixtures and other markets, you certainly can’t lose when betting with your free bet of choice. But, there are other ways to maximise the value you get from betting on the Premier League!
You can insure your Premier League bet by using a variety of free bet refund offers and promotions released by online bookmakers which could result in receiving a free bet as consolation for backing a losing selection.
It’s not only free bets that will help your betting bank stretch further, get bonuses that boost the returns from your successful Premier League bets and make sure you are getting the best Premier League odds for your bets.
At Freebets.com, we think it’s a great idea to have accounts with a selection of different online bookmakers, if you have a debit card there is no reason to leave funds lying around in bookmakers accounts and you still have the opportunity to jump onto the best offer or price for your bet. You just need to know where to find the free bet offers and bonuses or which bookmaker is offering the best Premier League odds, in which we are glad to help!
This is where Freebets.com comes into its own, we constantly monitor the free bet offers and promotions from online bookmakers and update the site with around £2,000 worth of offers and promotions on any single day! You can visit Freebets.com and check out the latest free bet offers and promotions for all the high profile Premier League outright markets and upcoming fixtures and compare football odds to make sure you are not missing the best prices from all over the online sportsbook markets.
Alternatively, you can subscribe to our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter where we release news of all the free bet offers and promotions that we add to the website every single day. We don’t pretend to be betting tipsters, in any case when it comes to the Premier League half the world is an expert. But we can help you select wisely by bringing you important team news for the day’s fixtures and pointing out where to find the best Premier League offers and odds in our regular Premier League betting related articles.
The only Premier League betting tips you’ll ever need:
1. Open Multiple Accounts: Open accounts with a number of different bookmakers; quite literally the more free bets the better, giving you the best range of choice in your Premier League betting odds and relevant free bets!
2. Best Odds Win: Take the best odds for your Premier League bets. Compare bookmakers odds and work out your potential returns using our great Betting Calculator
3. Free Bet Refunds: Find free bet refunds and pay out bonuses; see if they will benefit your Premier League bet, follow our daily updates on Facebook and Twitter and you’ll never miss an offer.
Best Premier League Players
It’s been an incredible summer in the Premier League and has welcomed some of the world’s best players. The league has also seen some big switches from within the division with upwards of £40million being spent on top talent.
Here’s our list of the league’s best players, along with a few statistics to help you with your betting…
David De Gea: Manchester United
2016/17 League Stats:
Goals Conceded: 29
Clean Sheets: 14
Thibaut Courtois: Chelsea
2016/17 League Stats:
Goals Conceded: 28
Clean Sheets: 16
Harry Kane: Tottenham Hotspur
2016/17 League Stats:
Romelu Lukaku: Manchester United
2016/17 League Stats:
Kevin De Bruyne: Manchester City
2016/17 League Stats:
Christian Eriksen: Tottenham Hotspur
2016/17 League Stats: