2018/19 Premier League Betting Offers & Free Bets
The Premier League is touted as the most exciting league in the world. At Freebets.com we wholeheartedly agree, and it gets even more thrilling if you’ve got a bit of money on it.
This season will once again be a thriller with more big names than ever taking to the pitch every week. Make sure you don’t miss out on any of the best offers this year and check out our guide to the best Premier League betting 2018-2019.
Let Freebets.com help you get the most from your Premier League football betting! Here we’ll provide you with the best free bets from online bookmakers which can be used to bet on the upcoming 2018/19 Premier League season. We’ll bring you the latest Premier League free bet offers, the best Premier League odds and we post regular betting tips and team news for all the big matches.
Give yourself the best chance to profit from your English Premier League betting by using free bets available from online bookmakers. We’ll also keep our eyes on plenty of other offers to ensure you get best Premier League odds all in one place.
- 8/13 For Man City to Win the Premier League Review claim
- 4/6 for Harry Kane for Top Goalscorer Review claim
- 1/20 for Man City to Finish in the Top 4 Review claim
- 9/2 for Liverpool to Win the Premier League Review claim
- 9/2 for Huddersfield to Finish Bottom Review claim
- 9/2 for Mo Salah for Top Goalscorer claim
Premier League Betting Tips
Taking advantage of the free bets available when signing up with online bookmakers is an excellent way to boost your profits from betting on Premier League fixtures and other markets and you certainly can’t lose when betting with your free bet of choice. But, there are other ways to maximise the value you get from betting on the Premier League!
You can insure your Premier League bet by using a variety of free bet refund offers and promotions released by online bookmakers which could result in receiving a free bet as consolation for backing a losing selection.
It’s not only free bets that will help your betting bank stretch further, get bonuses that boost the returns from your successful Premier League bets and make sure you are getting the best Premier League odds for your bets.
At Freebets.com, we think it’s a great idea to have accounts with a selection of different online bookmakers, if you have a debit card there is no reason to leave funds lying around in bookmakers accounts and you still have the opportunity to jump onto the best offer or price for your bet. You just need to know where to find the free bet offers and bonuses or which bookmaker is offering the best Premier League odds, in which we are glad to help!
This is where Freebets.com comes into its own. We constantly monitor the free bet offers and promotions from online bookmakers and update the site with around £2,000 worth of offers and promotions on any single day! You can visit Freebets.com and check out the latest free bet offers and promotions for all the high profile Premier League outright markets and upcoming fixtures and compare football odds to make sure you are not missing the best prices from all over the online sportsbook markets.
Alternatively, you can subscribe to our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter where we release news of all the free bet offers and promotions that we add to the website every single day. We don’t pretend to be betting tipsters, in any case when it comes to the Premier League half the world is an expert. But we can help you select wisely by bringing you important team news for the day’s fixtures and pointing out where to find the best Premier League offers and odds in our regular Premier League betting related articles.
The only Premier League betting tips you’ll ever need:
- Open Multiple Accounts: Open accounts with a number of different bookmakers; quite literally the more Free Bets the better, giving you the best range of choice in your Premier League betting odds and relevant free bets!
- Best Odds Win: Take the best odds for your Premier League bets. Compare bookmakers odds and work out your potential returns using our great Betting Calculator.
- Free Bet Refunds: Find free bet refunds and pay out bonuses; see if they will benefit your Premier League bet, follow our daily updates on Facebook and Twitter and you’ll never miss an offer.
Football Betting Tips
Premier League Betting Markets:
- Outright Winners: Which team will be crowned Premier League champions at the end of the season? This is a hugely popular pre-season bet among the football betting public, with many backing the team they support at often massive odds. Let’s not forget that Leicester City were as big as 5,000/1 to win the Premier League with some online bookmakers at the start of the season prior to doing just that a few years ago.
- Premier League Top Scorer: Which player will score the most goals over the Premier League season? Last season’s winner Mo Salah rattled home an astonishing 32 goals, but the likes of Harry Kane, Romelu Lukaku and Sergio Aguero are sure to be in the running again this season.
- Top 4 Finish: Select a team to finish in Top 4 of the Premier League and thereby secure a place in next season’s Champions’ League. Can any team outside the established order (Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal) gatecrash the party this season?
- Relegation: Which three teams will be relegated from the Premier League? Newly promoted Cardiff City (the other newly promoted teams are big-spending Wolverhampton Wanderers and Fulham, the London-based club noted for their attractive football) are the current favourites to go down, but it’s perhaps worth noting that all three teams that were promoted ahead of last season avoided relegation.
- To Stay Up: Back a team to avoid relegation. Fancy Cardiff City to avoid an immediate return to the Championship? Then this could be the bet for you.
Premier League Betting Offers
The Premier League is so popular that every single game will feature a range of Premier League betting offers, particularly for new customers, ranging from Free Bets to Enhanced Odds (where you are offered much bigger odds on the team you are backing).
Enhanced Odds are typically used for the ‘Match Result’ market, but can also occur on markets such as ‘First Player to Score’ or the ‘Correct Score’, so are well worth checking out.
Other Premier League betting offers include ‘Acca Insurance’, which generally entails getting your stake refunded should one result let you down in your football accumulator bet.
There are also ‘Money Back Specials’ on some bets, where you will get your stake back (usually in the form of a Free Bet) should your bet lose in certain bookmaker promotions.
Premier League Betting Odds
Unsurprisingly, last season’s runaway Premier League champions Manchester City are the strong favourites to retain the trophy.
Below are the best currently available odds for the ‘Big 6’ to win the Premier League 2018/19:
- Manchester City – 4/6 (BetBright)
- Liverpool – 11/2 (10Bet)
- Manchester United – 7/1 (bet365)
- Chelsea – 12/1 (BetVictor)
- Tottenham Hotspur – 16/1 (Betway)
- Arsenal – 28/1 (bet365)
Premier League Relegation odds:
- Cardiff City – 5/6 (BetStars)
- Huddersfield Town – 11/8 (BetStars)
- Fulham – 7/4 (BetFred)
- Brighton & Hove Albion – 5/2 (BetStars)
- Watford – 3/1 (BetVictor)
- Burnley – 4/1 (bet365)
The Premier League – How It Works
The Premier League is the top level of the English football league system. Prior to the first season of the Premier League in 1992/93, the Football League First Division had been the top level of English football since 1888.
Today the Premier League is the most-watched sports league in the world, with latest figures indicating that it is broadcast in 212 territories to 643 million homes and a potential TV audience of 4.7 billion people.
The Premier League consists of 20 teams, each playing the others twice – home and away – for a total of 38 games each, over the course of the season.
The teams that finish the season in 1st to 4th positions in the Premier League secure a place in the Champions’ League Group stage. The team that finishes in 5th place qualifies for the UEFA Europa League Group stage. A 6th place finish could lead to a possible qualification for the UEFA Europa League Group stage or qualifiers (depending on FA Cup and League Cup outcomes) and 7th place is a possible place in the UEFA Europa League qualifiers (again depending on FA Cup and League Cup outcomes).
The teams that finish 18th to 20th at the end of the Premier League season are relegated to the Championship, to be replaced by three teams from that division.
How to bet and win on the Premier League
There’s a vast selection of markets to be on in the Premier League, so here we’ll provide a brief explanation as to a few of those available:
- Match Result– Predict the final result of any given game – 1 (Home win) X (Draw) 2 Away win). Very popular bet, particularly when included in accumulator bets with other games.
- Correct Score – Betting on the final score in a Premier League match is a massively popular bet, particularly among casual bettors as there can be some enticing odds available on certain scorelines.
- Total Goals Over/Under – Typically based on a benchmark of 2.5 Goals (although you can always find higher and lower totals on offer too). This is a simple two-way bet where you predict the total number of goals in the game, e.g. were you to back Over 2.5 Goals, you would need at least three goals in your game to win.
- Asian Handicap – Selecting the winning team, but on the basis of each team starting the game with a plus (+) or minus (-) goals handicap. Hugely popular bet among the more experienced of the Premier League betting community.
- Half-time/ Full-time – Also known as Double Result. With this bet you back the outcome of the game after each half, so you will need to get both parts of the bet correct in order to win, e.g. if Liverpool are playing at home Chelsea and you believe the game will be a draw at half time with Liverpool going on to win at full-time, your bet would X1 in terms of Half-time/ Full-time betting.
- Accumulator – An accumulator or ‘Acca’ is particularly popular among casual and novice bettors attracted by a potentially huge pay-out for a minimal stake. An accumulator consists of putting a number of selections in one bet, but all results must win for your bet to prevail.
Best Premier League Players
It’s sure to be an incredible summer in the Premier League which, as ever, will welcome some of the world’s best players. The league will also see some big switches from within the division with upwards of £40 million being spent on top talent.
Here’s our list of the league’s best players, along with a few statistics to help you with your betting…
Romelu Lukaku: Manchester United
2017/18 League Stats:
David De Gea: Manchester United
2017/18 League Stats:
Goals Conceded: 27
Clean Sheets: 15
Harry Kane: Tottenham Hotspur
2017/18 League Stats:
Mohamed Salah: Liverpool
2017/18 League Stats:
Kevin De Bruyne: Manchester City
2017/18 League Stats:
Christian Eriksen: Tottenham Hotspur
2017/18 League Stats: