The Bore Draw Money Back offer sees customers receive their stake back in cash for bets placed on Half Time/Full Time, all Correct Score and all Scorecast markets for all soccer matches.
But the offer has been enhanced for the World Cup, and will include the above markets as well as:
- First Goalscorer
- Last Goalscorer
- Anytime Goalscorer
- To Score with a Header
- To Score from Outside the Box
This already seems to be one of the most valuable World Cup Betting Offers, especially after two 0-0 draws on Tuesday, 22/11/2022.
How the Bore Draw Money Back works
- Place a pre-match Result/Both Teams To Score, Total Goals/Both Teams To Score, Both Teams to Score 1st Half - 2nd Half, Correct Score or Half-Time/Full-Time bet on any Soccer match.
- If the game finishes 0-0 and the bet loses, bet365 will give you a bonus to the same value as your stake.
Bore Draw Money BackTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world's favourite online sports betting company
- Bet365 offers an amazing App including Live Streaming
- The most comprehensive In-Play service
Significant Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only available to new and eligible customers.
- This offer is available pre-match on every game for the following markets: Result/Both Teams To Score, Total Goals/Both Teams To Score, Both Teams to Score 1st Half - 2nd Half, Correct Score and Half-Time/Full-Time. If the game finishes 0-0, we will give you a bonus, to the same value as your stake, if the bet loses.
- A single bonus will be credited for all losing bets placed on the qualifying markets on matches which finish 0-0 in each bonus period.
- You will receive a web message to inform you that you have qualified for the offer. You can claim your bonus by going to the Account menu, selecting My Account, then Offers and selecting Claim.
- The bonus will be valid to use on the sports and markets of your choice for seven days, if it is not used within seven days the bonus will be forfeited.
- A bonus period will run from 00.00.01 until 23.59.59 CET and we will aim to credit the bonus by 02.00 CET on the following day.
- Any bonus credited in relation to this offer will be rounded up to the nearest Euro.