Scotland will meet England in a friendly match in Glasgow on Tuesday at 19.45 UK Time. The most recent two meetings between these nations ended as draws so it will be interesting to see if we can expect a different outcome this time around. BetVictor has an excellent enhanced odds offer for this Scotland v England friendly match. If you’re looking for more BetVictor free bets, then don’t hesitate to visit our review page.
How to get the 40/1 on Harry Kane to score anytime vs Scotland
- Press on the ‘Claim Offer’ button above.
- Create your BetVictor account.
- Opt in to this promotion via the OFFERS tab.
- Make a deposit via debit card
- Place a bet at the normal price on Harry Kane - anytime goal scorer 90 mins vs Scotland.
- You must do this between 10 AM on 11.09.2023 and 7:45 PM UK Time on 12.09.2023
What you will get?
If your bet wins:
- your bet will be paid at the normal price.
- you will have the extra amount credited in Free Bets, shortly after settlement, bringing your total returns up to the enhanced price of 30/1.
Applies to a maximum of £1 stake.
E.g. £1 bet at 1/1 gives £2 real cash and £39 in Free Bets.
Your Free Bets:
- can be used on any sport market unless stated in the restrictions;
- can be used as one whole bet or as a number of smaller bets;
- will only return profit exceeding your total stake;
- must be placed separately from real cash bets; and
- will expire 7 days after accreditation if not used
BetVictor Betting Offer Terms and Conditions
- This promotion has no wagering requirements.
- This offer is for new customers only and is available once per household.
- Each customer is only eligible to receive one Welcome Offer across our sports and casino offers, regardless of whether they open additional accounts.
- Minimum deposit: £5.
- This promotion is for United Kingdom residents only.
The following do not qualify for this promotion:
- void bets, BetBoosts, Special Markets, Enhanced Accas and bets placed with Bonus Funds;
- Deposits from any method other than card payments; and
- qualifying bets which are Cashed Out, or Partially Cashed Out;