There are games in Group J that hold great significance for Slovakia and Luxembourg, while Hungary will be hoping in Bulgaria for a result knowing that a draw would see them qualify for the finals.
Austria have already qualified and will be looking to build up momentum ahead of next summer’s finals in Germany and they feature alongside the other three sides we have mentioned to create a 24/1 acca for Thursday.
Euro qualifying Thursday accumulator
Hungary to beat Bulgaria and over 2.5 goals @ 2/1
Austria to beat Estonia to nil @ 5/6
Luxembourg to beat Bosnia and Herzegovina @ 17/10
Slovakia to beat Iceland @ 8/11
Accumulator pays 24/1
Bulgaria v Hungary Information
- Where is Bulgaria v Hungary? Vasil Levski National Stadium, Sofia
- When is Bulgaria v Hungary? 17:00, Thursday 16th November
- Where can I watch Bulgaria v Hungary? bet365′s Live Sports Streaming
- What are the odds for Bulgaria v Hungary? Bulgaria 17/4, Draw 11/4, Hungary 7/10
Bulgaria v Hungary prediction
Hungary to beat Bulgaria and over 2.5 goals - 2/1
Hungary will be fired up for this fixture for two reasons. Firstly, a win would see them secure top spot in Group G and secondly, the Bulgarian football union moved the venue of the match from Plovdiv to Sofia on Tuesday, which has angered the Hungarian football federation greatly with the news coming at such short notice.
They will be looking to put that frustration into their performance on Thursday and they should do so, as they rate a far stronger outfit than their hosts who have failed to pick up a win in their six group games so far.
Hungary are unbeaten in their qualifying campaign, winning four of their six matches, and have beaten a strong Serbian side twice in that run.
Three of their last four qualifiers have seen over 2.5 goals and they could put plenty past their hosts who will be without a home crowd due to the late change.
Hungary have won their last two meetings with Bulgaria, scoring three goals in both matches, and should be expected to repeat that on Thursday.
Estonia v Austria Information
- Where is Estonia v Austria? Le Coq Arena, Tallinn
- When is Estonia v Austria? 17:00, Thursday 16th November
- Where can I watch Estonia v Austria? bet365′s Live Sports Streaming
- What are the odds for Estonia v Austria? Estonia 12/1, Draw 17/4, Austria 1/4
Estonia v Austria prediction
Austria to beat Estonia to nil - 5/6
Austria are one of a handful of teams to have already secured a place at next summer’s finals in Germany, but they will have aspirations of pipping Belgium to top spot in Group F and they must beat Estonia to achieve that.
Luckily they are facing a side who have failed to score in their last four qualifiers. Conceding 18 times and picking up just one point in their six group matches, it suggests Austria are in for an easy night in Tallinn.
The visitors have kept clean sheets in two of their last four qualifiers, including a shutout against a strong Sweden side boasting the services of exciting forwards Alexander Isak and Dejan Kulusevski, and should be confident of earning another against their misfiring hosts.
Austria were without star striker Marko Arnautovic and captain David Alaba for their last match, but the pair return for this fixture and will massively improve the attack and defence of Ralf Rangnick’s side respectively, making an away win and a clean sheet look even more likely.
Luxembourg v Bosnia and Herzegovina Information
- Where is Luxembourg v Bosnia and Herzegovina? Stade de Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- When is Luxembourg v Bosnia and Herzegovina? 19:45, Thursday 16th November
- Where can I watch Luxembourg v Bosnia and Herzegovina? bet365′s Live Sports Streaming
- What are the odds for Luxembourg v Bosnia and Herzegovina? Luxembourg 17/10, Draw 5/2, Bosnia and Herzegovina 6/4
Luxembourg v Bosnia and Herzegovina prediction
Luxembourg to beat Bosnia and Herzegovina - 17/10
Bosnia have already missed out on automatic qualification for next summer’s Euro finals in Germany and have subsequently rested key players for their remaining two Group J games.
Captain Edin Dzeko and creative midfielder Miralem Pjanic are not in the squad, which will give Luxembourg increased confidence as they have already beaten Bosnia once and now face a weakened side this time around as they look to land a first win in four games.
The visitors have failed to score in five of their last seven away matches and may struggle in the attacking third without their talismanic midfielder and record goalscorer against a resolute Luxembourg.
The reverse fixture saw Thursday’s hosts win 2-0 and they will be looking for a similar result as only three points and a loss for Slovakia would keep their automatic progression hopes alive.
They are assured of a playoff spot regardless, which is a fantastic achievement for such a small nation, but they will be motivated by the potential of avoiding that lottery and should capitalise on Bosnia fielding a weaker side.
Slovakia v Iceland Information
- Where is Slovakia v Iceland? Tehelne pole, Bratislava
- When is Slovakia v Iceland? 19:45, Thursday 16th November
- Where can I watch Slovakia v Iceland? bet365′s Live Sports Streaming
- What are the odds for Slovakia v Iceland? Slovakia 8/11, Draw 13/5, Iceland 4/1
Slovakia v Iceland prediction
Slovakia to beat Iceland – 8/11
Slovakia will be motivated knowing that a victory in Bratislava would see them book their place at the finals in Germany with a game to spare and they should get the job done against Iceland, who they beat 2-1 back in June.
The hosts have enjoyed a strong qualification campaign, with their only losses to date coming against group leaders Portugal, who have won all of their eight games.
The section leaders have scored 30 goals in their eight games and conceded just twice, both to Slovakia, which shows the strength of Thursday’s hosts to have run such a dominant side close on two occasions.
Iceland have no recent form of that level, are missing their talisman Gylfi Sigurdsson and have only beaten their hosts once in their six meetings, in a friendly in 2008, suggesting Slovakia will win this with ease.
Significant Open Account Offer T&Cs
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets or In-Play bets which are settled as a push will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*Prices correct at the time of publication and subject to fluctuation.
bet365 is committed to Safer Gambling. We promote gambling as an enjoyable leisure activity and we believe that gambling can only remain this way if you stay in control and gamble responsibly. However, we know that for some people gambling can stop being a harmless leisure activity and become a problem.
Help is close at hand. Visit www.gamcare.org.uk or contact the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.
Registration Required. T&Cs Apply, 18+. Begambleaware.org