|Madison Square Garden, New York
|Main Card - 3am (GMT), Sunday 12th November 2023
|How to watch?
|Main Event - Jiri Prochazka 11/10, Alex Pereira 8/11
Co-Main Event - Sergei Pavlovich 1/1, Tom Aspinall 4/5
With Jon Jones pulling out of the UFC 295 main event through injury, Jiri Prochazka and Alex Pereira will move up the card to fight for the vacant light heavyweight championship, with Tom Aspinall taking on Sergei Pavlovich for the interim heavyweight title.
The iconic Madison Square Garden will play host to another compelling night of MMA action, with two former champions now headlining the card in pursuit of the Light Heavyweight title.
Jiri Prochazka vs Alex Pereira
Jiri Prochazka has already had experienced having the 205lb championship wrapped around his waist, before suffering injury and stepping aside to let other contenders stake their claim for the belt. However, it could be Prochazka’s toughest test to date when he goes toe-to-toe against heavy-handed Brazilian, Alex Pereira.
Pereira, a former occupant of the UFC Middleweight throne after beating long time champion Isreal Adesanya, has already beaten a former Light Heavyweight champion. Bettering Jan Blachowicz on his debut in the division, Pereira now heads into this title bout as the 8/11 favourite for the bout with 11/10 shot Jiri Prochazka.
With only one loss across both fighter’s collective UFC records, and only two fights making it to the judges’ scorecards, it is a fight where fans could witness a fighter sprawled on the canvas at any given time. With such potent striking set to be displayed, bet365 are offering 2/1 odds that former champion Prochazka gets the win via KO, TKO or DQ; with his Brazilian opponent at 11/10 to win by the same method.
Sergei Pavlovich vs Tom Aspinall
In what could have been a main event of its own, two heavyweights that are ranked within the top five of the UFC go head to head for the interim title.
Sergei Pavlovich is the 1/1 underdog regardless of his notorious knockout capabilities. It could be that 4/5 favourite Tom Aspinall has the edge with the variety of his well-rounded skillset being more proven at this stage.
Pavlovich’s seven fights in the UFC are yet to surpass the first round, with only one of these fights going against the Russian. That debut loss to household MMA fighter Alistair Overeem has become the making of Pavlovich as he has steamrolled his opponents ever since.
Standing across from him on Saturday night will be Britain’s Tom Aspinall, who has only had one of his seven fights make it out of round one after a second round submission win over former Heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski.
Similar to his Russian opponent, Aspinall also suffered one blemish on his UFC record in the unfortunate loss to Curtis Blaydes, when suffering a knee injury that called the fight off within 15 seconds.
- Jiri Prochazka 11/10 v Alex Pereira 8/11 (Light heavyweight)
- Sergei Pavlovich 1/1 v Tom Aspinall 4/5 (Heavyweight)
- Jessica Andrade 13/8 v Mackenzie Dern 8/15 (Women’s Strawweight)
- Matt Frevola 15/8 v Benoit Saint-Denis 4/9 (Lightweight)
- Diego Lopes 1/1 v Pat Sabatini 4/5 (Featherweight)
- Steve Erceg 10/17 v Alessandro Costa 7/5 (Flyweight)
- Tabatha Ricci 7/5 v Loopy Godinez 10/17 (Women’s strawweight)
- Nazim Sadykhov 8/11 v Viacheslav Borshchev 11/10 (Lightweight)
- Jared Gordon 4/7 v Mark Madsen 6/4 (Lightweight)
- John Castaneda 4/6 v Kyung Ho Kang 5/4 (Bantamweight)
- Joshua Van 2/5 v Kevin Borjas 2/1 (Flyweight)
- Dennis Buzukja 2/1 v Jamall Emmers 2/5 (Featherweight)
Significant Open Account Offer T&Cs
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets or In-Play bets which are settled as a push will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*Odds are correct at time of writing
bet365 is committed to Safer Gambling. We promote gambling as an enjoyable leisure activity and we believe that gambling can only remain this way if you stay in control and gamble responsibly. However, we know that for some people gambling can stop being a harmless leisure activity and become a problem.
Help is close at hand. Visit www.gamcare.org.uk or contact the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.
Registration Required. T&Cs Apply, 18+. Begambleaware.org