Claim a £20 free bet when you spend your first £5 at the site, plus ...
2016 17 Premier League
Premier League Free Bets & Tips
The 2016/17 Premier League season will arguably be the most eagerly anticipated football betting event in the history of the competition, with Leicester City’s remarkable triumph last term giving every club hope of emulating them.
The other big talking points this summer have been the appointments of high-profile managers at three of the likely title challengers and clubs already feverishly spending the funds from their lucrative new TV deal.
The Foxes will be hard pressed to replicate last season’s astonishing achievements. Star striker Jamie Vardy may have rejected the offer from Arsenal to extend his stay at the King Power Stadium, but N’Golo Kante has departed for Chelsea and the future of Riyad Mahrez looks open to doubt. Take into account that Claudio Ranieri’s men will also have to contend with a Champions League campaign then, even with the additions of Ahmed Musa, Nampalys Mendy and others, a top-six finish might be the best they can realistically aim for this term.
Top Free Bets
Manchester City go into the season as the current title favourites in the Premier League betting, down in no small part to their appointment of Pep Guardiola as their new manager. The main player recruitment to date has been that of Ilkay Gundogan and Nolito, but further big money recruits are inevitable to augment an already top-class squad.
After two seasons of big spending but with little in the way of either trophies (one FA Cup notwithstanding) or entertainment, Manchester United opted to dispense with the services of Louis van Gaal and replace him with Jose Mourinho. The Red Devils are in the midst of another spending spree, with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Henrikh Mikhitaryan and Eric Bailly already on board with further additions to come.
Last season was one to forget for Chelsea, with an abject defence of their Premier League title. Alberto Conte is a top-drawer managerial appointment and the signings of Kante and Michy Batshuayi won’t be the last this summer. A top-four finish will be the minimum expectation at Stamford Bridge.
Arsene Wenger was quick out of the blocks in securing the signature of Granit Xhaka before the start of Euro 2016, but the general consensus is that Arsenal are still in need of a top-notch striker and, ideally, a quality centre-back to partner Laurent Koscielny if they are to be backed for the title at their current Premier League odds.
Tottenham Hotspur were hugely impressive last season, but just ran out of steam towards the end. That tiredness seemed to carry over to Euro 2016 as far as some of their England internationals were concerned. With the added distraction of the Champions League this time round, Mauricio Pochettino’s team might do well to improve on third-place given the anticipated improvement by others.
Without the distraction of European football, Liverpool could take closer order towards the top of the table. Jurgen Klopp hasn’t spent the vast sums of some of his rivals to date, but his summer acquisitions look to have been fairly shrewd. Liverpool raised their game on the big occasions a number of times last season and might be a team worth backing when there are Premier League enhanced odds available.
West Ham United, Everton, Southampton and Stoke City should all be capable of mid-table finishes as a bare minimum, but all will harbour ambitions of Europa League qualification (or more) and a decent domestic cup run.
As is fairly customary, the three newly promoted teams currently lead the relegation betting. Of the three Middlesbrough look to be building the squad most capable of survival, with Burnley and Hull City yet to make any significant additions. Others that could potentially be involved in the scrap for survival include Sunderland, Swansea City, West Bromwich Albion, Crystal Palace, Bournemouth and Watford.
Let Freebets.com help you get the most from your Premier League football betting! Here we’ll provide you with the best free bets from online bookmakers which can be used to bet on the upcoming 2016/17 Premier League season, we bring you the latest Premier League free bet offers, find the best Premier League odds and we post regular Premier League betting tips and team news for all the big matches.
Give yourself the best chance to profit from your Premier League betting by using free bets available from online bookmakers, get free bet refunds for losing Premier League match bets and compare prices to get the best Premier League odds, all in one place at Freebets.com.
- premier league 2017 2018 Select
- championship 2017 2018 Select
- national league 2017 2018 Select
- league cup 2017 2018 Select
- fa cup 2017 2018 Select
- community shield 2017 Select
- uefa europa league 2017 2018 Select
- world cup 2018 qualification uefa Select
- uefa champions league 2017 2018 Select
- ligue 1 2017 2018 Select
- bundesliga 2017 2018 Select
- 2.bundesliga 2017 2018 Select
- dfb pokal 2017 2018 Select
- serie a 2017 2018 Select
- fifa world cup 2018 Select
- fifa confederations cup 2017 Select
- friendly club matches 2017 Select
- friendly international matches 2017 Select
HOW TO GET FREE PREMIER LEAGUE BETS
It’s really very simple, online bookmakers compete for new customers by offering free bets or deposit bonuses as part of their fantastic welcome packages. Their free bet offers are designed to extend your stay on their Sportsbooks and give you better chance of winning, at least on the first few visits.
These free bets and free bet bonuses can be used to bet on the hundreds of Premier League betting markets with one or two conditions. Freebets.com spells out all the terms and conditions of each individual bookmaker’s introductory free bet offer and deposit bonus to save you the trouble of hunting out the small print.
With our help you can gain easy access to thousands of pounds worth of free Premier League football bets and there is no easier way to profit from betting than betting for free by using any of the amazing introductory offers we detail here!
Three easy steps to get free Premier League Free Bets
1. Choose a free bet; take a look at our extensive list of free bets, check the main conditions for wagering or rollover requirements and click ‘CLAIM IT NOW’ when you see an offer you like.
2. Register with the relevant online bookmaker; complete the online registration form and enter the promotion code where appropriate – which we will provide for you, you’ll need to declare your payment details so have them at hand. You must be able to trust your bookmaker with your financial details, Freebets.com only promotes the most reputable bookmakers and you can read our reviews in the Bookmakers section.
3. Deposit some funds into your new bookmaker account and place a bet; in most instances you can deposit as little as £5 or £10, but this will restrict the size of your free bet accordingly. We recommend starting out with the smaller free bet offers until you find your feet and go with those that match your first bet or deposit or even give you more than your first bet or deposit.
That’s all it takes, you can place a Premier League bet and get free bets in return. Freebets.com constantly seek out new bookmakers offers and have free bets for all the ‘blue chip’ bookmakers and many of the new breed of online bookmakers who have joined the competition in the booming online betting market.
HOW TO USE FREE PREMIER LEAGUE BETS
It’s in the interest of online bookmakers to make it as easy as possible to place a bet and using your free bet is just as simple too. Methods of choosing how to use your free bet can vary slightly between bookmakers, if it is the only funding in your account then it will be automatically applied to your bet slip. If not, look for the option to apply your free bet before confirming the bet.
Previously we mentioned that there will often be restrictions on placing free bets with your chosen online bookmaker, these are intended to stop people from converting the free bets into instant cash and galloping off into the sunset with the bookmakers hard earned money. Most of these restrictions don’t really stop this happening as the bookmakers might hope.
People with another bookmaker account or better still an account with a betting exchange are able to lock-in a profit from free bets without any risk. You can calculate how much profit can be locked into your free bets with our Back/Lay Hedging Calculator, easily found on our website.
In any event, restrictions on free bets are in place and they vary between the different online bookmakers, it is in your best interest to know what to look for, it can save a lot of time and disappointment later down the line.
Six things you need to know before using your free Premier League football bets
1. Free bet stakes are not included in your returns, you will receive the winnings from the free bet stake
2. Minimum Odds; expect most online bookmakers to require the free bet to be placed on selections with a minimum price, this can vary between 1/5 (1.20) and 3/2 (2.50)
3. Rollover Requirement; rollover and wager requirements are very important in your choice in free bet. Some bookmakers will require your free bet or deposit bonus be wagered a number of times before you can withdraw winnings from the bonus. Obviously, no rollover requirement is best, but with bigger free bet offers this shouldn’t necessarily put you off.
4. Free Bet Expiry; you’ll normally get 7 or 30 days to use your free bet.
5. Bet Type Restrictions; online bookmakers nearly always allow you to use your free bet on a single bet and normally free bets can be used in accumulators.
6. Betting product restrictions; free bets are normally restricted to betting on the bookmakers sports events only, and sometimes can be used on Games area. You won’t be able to use free bets for pool betting or in the bookmakers casino and poker rooms.
PREMIER LEAGUE BETTING TIPS
Taking advantage of the free bets available when signing up with online bookmakers is an excellent way to boost your profits from betting on Premier League fixtures and other markets, you certainly can’t lose when betting with your free bet of choice. But, there are other ways to maximise the value you get from betting on the Premier League!
You can insure your Premier League bet by using a variety of free bet refund offers and promotions released by online bookmakers which could result in receiving a free bet as consolation for backing a losing selection.
It’s not only free bets that will help your betting bank stretch further, get bonuses that boost the returns from your successful Premier League bets and make sure you are getting the best Premier League odds for your bets. At Freebets.com, we think it’s a great idea to have accounts with a selection of different online bookmakers, if you have a debit card there is no reason to leave funds lying around in bookmakers accounts and you still have the opportunity to jump onto the best offer or price for your bet. You just need to know where to find the free bet offers and bonuses or which bookmaker is offering the best Premier League odds, in which we are glad to help!
This is where Freebets.com comes into its own, we constantly monitor the free bet offers and promotions from online bookmakers and update the site with around £2000 worth of offers and promotions on any single day! You can visit Freebets.com and check out the latest free bet offers and promotions for all the high profile Premier League outright markets and upcoming fixtures and compare football odds to make sure you are not missing the best prices from all over the online sportsbook markets.
Alternatively, you can subscribe to our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter where we release news of all the free bet offers and promotions that we add to the website every single day. We don’t pretend to be betting tipsters, in any case when it comes to the Premier League half the world is an expert. But we can help you select wisely by bringing you important team news for the day’s fixtures and pointing out where to find the best Premier League odds in our regular Premier League betting related articles.
The only Premier League football betting tips you’ll ever need
1. Open accounts with a number of different bookmakers; quite literally the more free bets the better, giving you the best range of choice in your Premier League betting odds and relevant free bets!
2. Take the best odds for your Premier League bets; compare bookmakers odds and work out your potential returns using our great Betting Calculator
3. Find free bet refunds and pay out bonuses; see if they will benefit your Premier League bet, follow our daily updates on Facebook and Twitter and you’ll never miss an offer.