The eyes of a nation will be on Wembley on Wednesday evening as England try to seal their place in the final of Euro 2020.
Standing in their way is Denmark, a side who have overcome the shock of losing Christian Eriksen and who will arrive at Wembley with nothing to lose and an aim of shattering English dreams.
Wednesday’s clash is England’s most important game in three years and we’ve got you covered with our Best Bet plus all the best Free Bet offers for the big match.
England vs Denmark Odds Comparison:
[wcms_sportradar widget=”odds_comparison_match” match_id=”21514517″ display_trends=”false” display_offers=”false” display_deeplinking=”false”]
England Stats and Facts
- England have recorded seven clean sheets in a row and are the only side left in the tournament who haven’t conceded a goal
- England have scored eight goals so far in Euro 2020, the lowest of the four remaining teams
- Raheem Sterling has been involved in four of England’s goals – scoring three and providing one assist
Denmark Stats and Facts
- Denmark rank second for attempts on target at Euro 2020 with 37
- Pierre-Emile Højbjerg has provided three assists so far for the Danes
- Denmark have recorded just two clean sheets in their last seven matches
England Players to Watch Out For
- Harry Kane has exploded into life in the knockout stages – scoring three goals in the last two matches – and he’ll be looking to fire England to their first ever Euros final
- Harry Maguire has been a rock at the heart of the English defence in the knockout stages and got on the score sheet against Ukraine but he was sent off the last time England faced the Danes
Denmark Players to Watch Out For
- Simon Kjaer is the Danish captain and has been a commanding presence at the back for Denmark, he’ll be aiming to put the shackles on Harry Kane on Wednesday
- Joakim Maehle may only have 15 caps for Denmark but he’s scored two goals so far at Euro 2020 and provided an assist against the Czech Republic with one of the passes of the tournament
England vs Denmark Best Bet
England head into Wednesday’s clash as strong favourites but with both sides within touching distance of the final, this could turn into a tactical and cagey affair.
All seven clashes between these nations at Wembley have resulted in a 1-0 scoreline and it could be another low-scoring evening.
This one could go longer than the regulation 90 minutes so we’re siding with the match ending in a draw that is 13/5 with Betfair.
England vs Denmark Betting Odds
A nation expects on Wednesday but can Gareth Southgate and the Three Lions manage that pressure and seal their spot in a Euros final for the first-ever time?
England To Win Odds
England could not be in better form coming into this on the back of comfortable victories over Germany and Ukraine and they’re odds on to win this in the 90 – they’re currently a best price of 8/11 with bet365.
England vs Denmark Draw Odds
Three of the last six competitive matches between these two have ended in draws and with so much on the line on Wednesday the draw could prove to be the best bet and it’s a top price of 13/5 at Betfair.
Denmark To Win Odds
Denmark were the last side to beat England and they’ll arrive at Wembley aiming to silence the crowd and provide a shock – they’re a top price of 9/2 with BetVictor to do just that.
How to get Free Bets for England vs Denmark
Virgin Bet will once again be offering exclusive price boosts on the England v Denmark match and they’re also offering £20 in Free Bets to new customers when you join and place a £10 bet – perfect for this week’s Euro 2020 action.
Key Terms: New members. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from acceptance (ex. E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. Click here for Rules & Exclusions. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org
Euro 2020 Betting Offers
Where can I watch England v Denmark?
The match will be shown live on ITV and online via ITV Hub.
What happened the last time England played Denmark?
These sides last met in the Nations League in October last year at Wembley and Denmark won that game 1-0 courtesy of a Christian Eriksen penalty.
What are England’s and Denmark’s chances of winning Euro 2020?
England are the current favourites to win the tournament and are 7/5 at Betfair, while Denmark are available at 19/2 with Unibet.
Who will the winner of this match play in the final?
The winners of this match will play either Italy or Spain in the final at Wembley on Sunday, July 11.