The Czech Republic pulled off the shock of Euro 2020 so far with their 2-0 win over the Netherlands.
Few gave the Czechs a hope of getting the better of the free-flowing Dutch but they built on their resilience and organisation to take advantage when Matthijs de Ligt was sent off, ending up with a 2-0 win.
How far can this Czech team go?
It’s Denmark next in the quarter-finals of a wide open half of the draw and their price has been slashed to 25/1 with 888sport to win Euro 2020.
Czech Republic Euro 2020 Matches
|Match Tips & Odds||Date & Time||Stadium||Result|
|Czech Republic vs Scotland||June 14, 14:00||Glasgow||W – 2-0|
|Croatia vs Czech Republic||June 18, 20:00||Glasgow||D – 1-1|
|England vs Czech Republic||June 22, 20:00||London||L – 0-1|
|Netherlands vs Czech Republic||June 27, 17:00||Budapest||W – 0-1|
|Czech Republic vs Denmark||July 3, 17:00||Baku|
Czech Republic’s Latest Betting Offers & Enhanced Odds
Czech Republic Betting Odds and Preview
After qualifying in third place here, bizarrely, the Czech Republic probably won’t get the toughest possible game in the next round.
They can trouble most teams, so look out for them as a team that could cause a potential shock in the first knockout phase.
Czech Republic Euro 2020 Outrights
- With a final appearance at Wembley back in 1996 in the not too distant memory, Czech Republic will be hoping they can replicate that performance. Czech Republic are 25/1 with bet365 to win Euro 2020*.
- Patrik Schick has burst onto the scene in 2020 and he has been in great form for Borussia Monchengladbach in the Bundesliga. He will be looking to showcase his talents to the world at Euro 2020, and scored twice in the opener against Scotland. Patrik Schick is now 5/1 with Paddy Power to win the Golden Boot at Euro 2020.
Czech Republic Euro 2020 Squad
Jaroslav Šilhavý has named his Euro 2020 squad and here it is:
- GK: Tomas Vaclik (Sevilla)
- GK: Ales Mandous (Sigma Olomouc)
- GK: Jiri Pavlenka (Werder Bremen)
- DF: David Zima (Slavia Prague)
- DF: Vladimir Coufal (West Ham United)
- DF: Ales Mateju (Brescia)
- DF: Jan Boril (Slavia Prague)
- DF: Pavel Kaderabek (Hoffenheim)
- DF: Ondrej Celustka (Sparta Prague)
- DF: Tomáš Kalas (Bristol City)
- DF: Jakub Brabec (Viktoria Plzeň)
- MF: Antonin Barak (Hellas Verona)
- MF: Tomas Holes (Slavia Prague)
- MF: Vladimir Darida (Hertha Berlin)
- MF: Lukas Masopust (Slavia Prague)
- MF: Alex Král (Spartak Moskva)
- MF: Petr Ševčík (Slavia Praha)
- MF: Jakub Jankto (Sampdoria)
- MF: Tomas Soucek (West Ham United)
- MF: Adam Hložek (Sparta Prague)
- MF: Jakub Pesek (Slovan Liberec)
- MF: Michal Sadílek (Liberec)
- FW: Michael Krmencik (PAOK)
- FW: Matej Vydra (Burnley)
- FW: Patrik Schick (Bayer Leverkusen)
- FW: Tomas Pekhart (Legia Warsaw)
*Please note Euro 2020 odds are correct at the time of writing and are subject to change.