England Latest Betting Offers & Enhanced Odds
England Euro 2020 Matches
|Match Tips & Odds||Date & Time||Stadium||Result|
|England vs Croatia||June 13, 14:00||London||W – 1-0|
|England vs Scotland||June 18, 20:00||London||D – 0-0|
|England vs Czech Republic||June 22, 20:00||London||W – 1-0|
|England vs Germany||June 29, 17:00||London||W – 2-0|
|Ukraine vs England||July 3, 20:00||Rome||W – 4-0|
|England vs Denmark||July 7, 20:00||London||W – 2-1 (AET)|
|Italy vs England||July 11, 20:00||London||–|
Exclusive: Former England midfielder Danny Murphy previews the 3 Lions’ Euro 2020 Chances for Freebets.com
England have made it! They will play in the final of Euro 2020 on Sunday.
We’ve seen them grow in this tournament, and after very strong performances against Germany, Ukraine and Denmark, the 0-0 draw with Scotland feels like a lifetime ago.
They needed extra time to get the job done in the semi finals, beating Denmark 2-1, but it doesn’t matter how anymore, they just need to keep rolling.
Italy will provide a stern test, but the Three Lions are just one step away from finally bringing it home.
England Euro 2020 Insight
England Betting Odds and Preview
England are in the final, just one more game to go and Italy are the team that stands in their way.
England have not lost so far, and have only conceded one goal in the tournament too.
They are growing with every game, looking more dangerous in attack and still rock solid in defence.
England Euro 2020 Outrights
- Having not won a major tournament since 1966, a nation expects at Euro 2020. The added carrot of the final being at Wembley further ramps up the pressure on England as they go searching for success. England are the 4/5 favourites with bet365 to win Euro 2020*.
England Euro 2020 squad
Gareth Southgate has named his Euro 2020 squad and here it is:
- GK: Dean Henderson (Manchester United)
- GK: Sam Johnstone (West Brom)
- GK: Jordan Pickford (Everton)
- DF: Ben Chilwell (Chelsea)
- DF: Conor Coady (Wolves)
- DF: Reece James (Chelsea)
- DF: Harry Maguire (Manchester United)
- DF: Tyrone Mings (Aston Villa)
- DF: Luke Shaw (Manchester United)
- DF: John Stones (Manchester City)
- DF: Kieran Trippier (Atletico Madrid)
- DF Kyle Walker (Manchester City)
- MF: Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund)
- MF: Jordan Henderson (Liverpool)
- MF: Mason Mount (Chelsea)
- MF: Kalvin Phillips (Leeds United)
- MF: Declan Rice (West Ham United)
- FW: Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton)
- FW: Phil Foden (Manchester City)
- FW: Jack Grealish (Aston Villa)
- FW: Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur)
- FW: Marcus Rashford (Manchester United)
- FW: Bukayo Saka (Arsenal)
- FW: Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund)
- FW: Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)
*Please note all odds are correct at the time of writing and are subject to change.